This boy

I go upstairs to teetee . What happen dude?

Man his brother pop out the blue we hear somebody in the yard just blowing down he like were that bitch at that attack my brother! So you know my brother sit all day in the living room right by the window so he look out I was down stairs at the time so he told me go upstairs so I did so I'm in the window . And boy like I don't wanna see you I wanna see yo sister so knowing my brother like bitch the fuck you won't with her ? The fuck you gone do with her ? So boy like nigga she broke my brother jaw !!! The fuck you think ima do bitch wanna fight like a nigga she can get done with like one and whoever els help but I don't think he know you was involve so anyways my brother like . Get the fuck out my yard that's when you walked up and boy yelling back he said something and that's when he knock him out .

Mannnn teetee what you think Marcus telling people? It can be hella people on are tips now waiting for us and I got a bad feelings bout that girl you beat up something just don't feel right man I'm telling you. Just then my phone rang it's "private" ? Teetee don't nobody call my ass private . "Answer it"! Kayla stop being scared . She say to me. I answer it . On speaker Hello?

Yea aye this Kayla? Yea who you ? I say This a person you anit gotta worry bout meeting. just know when I see you no words said I'm straight hitting you then you gone know who this is.

The fuck you mean bitch anonymous or not hoe my mouth never silent i'ma know before you even touch me a mean mug anything I pop off try me if you won't hoe. And hang up .

Who the fuck is that let me find out . Kayla ain't no hoe gone hit you on something crazy they ain't stupid . They just running they mouth . As always .

I know teetee . You know I get mad when people even look at me wrong . I be ready to fight .

Kayla! ?

What da he'll who is that teetee? Calling my name .?

I don't know Kayla look outside dummy and see .

I look outside . To see Dashon standing in the yard . Wassup light bright ?

Come here I needa talk to you . Just you nobody els alright ?

Okay . I run down the stairs . Outside to him . Yes ? Take a walk with me real quick . He says . Okay.. Ummm I freeze up for a min what in da hell I'm kinda nerves . My heart beating real fast. Come on man . He say . We're we going? I ask. To the store . We start walking and I notice him looking at me.

Kayla?

Yes?

I asked your brother what would he think if I dated you. On some different shit I ain't think he would say y'all close in age I wouldn't really care. Just don't let me find out some shit. Between y'all.

I really froze up . What ? Are you serious when you ask him that? Today ?

Yea like an hour ago . I told him I was gone talk to you . About it .

I start smiling oh my god . I think in my head wait till I tell my best friend teetee. Outta no were he grabs my hand . I jump and look at him the biggest grin ever . Is on my face .

You nerves ain't you . He ask I don't say nothing . I know you are . He starts laughing I feel the sweat on yo hand . I don't know why you nerves you ain't nerves when you talk reckless to me telling me stop steering at yo booty and shit you even said so wassup with me and you . Now you nerves when we finally get together .

I really freeze but I talk . what you mean ? finally get togather? we a couple now ? I say & smile I start laughing foreal. Just outta shyness . I can't control myself when I feel tears in my eyes . what the fuck ? tears? never am I that damn happy over a nigga .

He starts laughing yea foo. he hugs me from behind . Making me melt in the inside . never is this really happening to me . we walk up to the store were a group of boys stand. Wassup Dashon ! nigga he gives the boy a wired handshake I'm guessing they made it up . I peep the boy on the side of me looking at my ass hard. I turn around the fuck you steering at if you gone steer at lest make sure I don't fucking notice . damn you aggressive I see the boys says. Aye boa this my girl watch out Dashon says . the boy laugh my bad bro I ain't know but damn son you got a package fa show . Yea I know Dashon says come on . we walk in the store I'm all happy in the inside . he really just defended me ?though .