Why me?

It's about 12:00 am I woke up to a loud scream. coming from my brother room I can only just imagine what happen .

Mabe he beat her ass? Mabe he found out? Mabe he hit her ? Or !! Mabe my momma kicked her ass! I got up and ran out my room I ran right into my brother "BOOM" damnit ! What the fuck you in my door way for?

He yankes me up throwing me against the wall . get off me!!! Why would you slame me like that !

Shut the fuck up Kayla ! you know exactly why!! Why the fuck was it a pregnancy test in the damn trash can?! huh?

I don't fucking know why don't you ask yo hoe !!!

Watch yo fucking mouth !!! if anything I'm watching yo lil hoe ass ! swear on everything let me find out you pregnant bitch! ima kill you !!! and ima fuck him up !! think I'm playing !

He threw me on the bed and left out slamming the door.

I'm boiling in the inside I'm so fucking angry . nothing is his damn business . I got back up opening the door I hatechu!!! I yell to the top of my lungs .

Keshia was walking down the hall way . she looked at me . I could tell he hit her from the bruise that light way shows around her eye.

Keshia : aye I know you don't like me. but are you pregnant ? I know I would be the last person you tell. but if you are it's better to tell Kayla . Its better to tell then to wait . I will help you . I'll take you to the doctors and everything we don't have to tell your brother or momma nothing .

Kayla : we don't gotta tell them nothing ? It's better to tell then to wait ? you should be the last person to say that . If it's like that how come you won't tell my brother it's not his baby? That it's his bestfriend? cause at the end of the day he gonna get a DNA test . he's gonna find out . and when he do your gonna wish you woulda told because he gone fuck you up . and he's gone kill josh . you think I'm stupid ? No forget that you think he stupid . my brother is crazy . do you fail to realize he was not playing with you earlier ? Talking bout helping me you need more help then me . and know I'm not pregnant . and if I was I wouldn't tell you shit . cause you would hold it against me when the time was right .

Keshia : no I don't think you stupid . but listen to me little girl . I think me and you both know that damn pregnancy test ain't mine . You sneaky I know you pregnant ima catch you in yo lie . and when I do ohhhh yeah ima wait till the time is right . you open yo mouth about josh I open my mouth about you opening up yo legs to Dashon . to your mother . you think I think your a Virgin? funny I know how a girl act when she get some dick .

Kayla : bitch you can't even figure me out . you think you can find some shit out? oh your funny like I said ether way it go I'm not the one who's gone get beat the fuck up by a hole family . and how would you know if im lien ? bitch please even if you did tell anit nobody gone belive you . come on now your disliked and a big ass liar we all know it. talking bout opening my legs? When you slept with my brother bestfriend though ohhhhhhh. come on I have so much shit I can tell and got proof if I wanted you out tonight I can make it happen .

Keshia : mhmmmm you got a smart ass mouth but will see . All I gotta do is tell josh you gone snitch. then we gone see what happen to you . and who open they mouth better just keep yo mouth close . cause foreal all I gotta do is tell josh you talking shit to me . I know you scared foreal .

Kayla : yeah alright Keshia you can get out my face now . and out my room before I fuck you up myself bitch . She laughed and walked out . I'm really pissed .

My phone ringed and I answered hello?

Hey Kayla .

Hey teetee?

Teetee : Yeah man my phone off this josh phone he over here with my brother . but wyd ?

Kayla : Nothing irritated but I'm bouta watch tv . wyd ?

Teetee : Nothing I'm bored dude come over tommrow though you been kinda distance from me I don't like that . we gotta talk about things.

Kayla : alright teetee I will .

Teetee : alright ima call you Tommrow talk to you later baby cakes .

She hung up I laid down .

Do I tell her or no?

I think I might. But what do I do about this josh stuff? I know he be foreal . ughhh !!! "I WISH PEOPLE WOULD LEAVE ME ALONE "