Everything is my fault

I woke up later on.and Dashon was sitting next to me . Oh....my..god...

Dashon: so like when was you gone tell me that your pregnant.

Kayla: ..... huh

Dashon: Kayla dude when was you gone tell me? For one I was already hipped by yo mood swings and by the shit you was doing I was waiting on you to tell me . it's fucked up that yo best friend had to tell me just because she thought I "should" know .! Whatcha thought I was gone be like ohhhhh shit.. We'll that Ain't my problem ? Ima stop fucking with you And you new me for how long? He'll nawl Ima be there . I'm disappointed like hell foreal .

Kayla: you ? Uhh... Did my momma let you in? And shut up I was gone tell you when I was ready i don't know what to do I wasn't gone tell no one stop yelling at me . you try being a sixteen year old girl and finding out by yourself you having an baby you gone tell yo momma?

Dashon: he'll nawl.....! I wouldn't tell my momma and I'm not gone tell my momma now nether the fuck you mean? We both young as he'll Kayla I slouch over grabbing my head I started sweating hard as he'll what we gone do? How we gone tell em?

Kayla: I'm mad as he'll foreal I say in my head how could teetee do that?. I don't know Dashon I'm not my momma gone know when my stomach get big she not bouta beat me. I'm not telling her shit...and for your mom I don't know foreal you gotta tell her she's gonna hate me . he looks at me .

Dashon: she not gone hate you Kayla where did that come from? Ima tell her but just not right now...

Kayla : because she gonna think I'm ruin your life and your her baby and she gone think I'm trouble like every other person momma.

Dashon: Kayla it take two to create a child . so stop you Ain't fuck up well I mean in a way . but I'm older then you so if anything Ima be the target . we just can't let yo brother know .

Kayla : foreal that's the only person I don't want to know . he already attacked you over something stupid who knows what he'll try to do if he found that out . I laid down in his lap . and he started to rub my back . we both laid down he fell asleep and I just watch him . I saw the fear in his face man.. Oh man... What did I just start. I fucked up big time. I went with my brother friend which is what I wanted I started everything . shit I fought his girl I found out she pregnant by his best friend I open my mouth got targeted attacked . I can't let nobody know about that. I can't let nobody know about me being pregnant every thing I mean everything is my fault .

KAYLA !!!!!!!!! I here my momma yell to the top of her lungs .

Yes ma?!

BRING YO ASS DOWN THESE STAIRS NOW !

Something just told me by the way she's yelling already I'm bouta get real pissed I got up limping trying to shake it off so nobody we'll notice and walked down the stairs yes ma?

Mom: so what's this rumor going around saying you had sex with Joshua?

Kayla: what?! That's the most stupidest thing I've heard all damn day I didn't do nothin like that where did you hear this from ?

Mom : Keshia told yo brother that's what everybody was talking about . He called me pissed the fuck off do you know how this fucking sound Kayla I we'll beat the hell outta you that boy is damn near grown and is your brother best friend !

Kayla : man ! Stop yelling at me!! I didn't do shit with that boy I don't even like him fuck him and Keshia and fuck yo son ! They all fucking dumb ! Everybody in this house is fucking dumb I say before she could even talk the front door slammed open ugh! Can I get a fucking brake I thought in my head as my brother walked in the room glancing at me .