I hate liars! Whats there purpose!

It's about two weeks now everything been silent for a wile but now Keshia so called says she's pregnant by my brother but I know the truth he won't believe me . but he's stupid he think it's his when I know it's Joshua's .

Joshua ? Is his number 1 bestfriend! sense they were 6 . I know he had to do her ain't no way in hell she just gonna up and go over his house saying his sister was gonna do her hair and come back 2hours later and say she wasn't there I know his sister and she cought them on the couch downstairs.Ima catch her slipping and Joshua is so wrong . if he really gonna let my brother take care of a child that's not even his foreal. I'm so pissed if you can cheat then you don't care about who you with!.

" Knock" ! "knock"!

Who is it ?!

Yo baby ! nigga what yo ass doing in this hot ass house that you can't come see me!?

I throw open the door and hug him . So tight .

Dashon : starts chuckling why yo face so red ?

I don't know I been sick lately i don't know what it is I think I got a bug or "something". he pauses and looks at me for a min .

Kayla you been throwing up lately or something ?

A few times but no big deal . I'll probably be better soon .

Mhmmm alright Kayla . he says with a face expression . something about it . i never saw that face expression before.

I change the convo though and I start kissing him it only leads up to one thing of course he rubs up my thigh and next min I know he's on top of me . about three hours pass when were done .

there's nobody here but us foreal my brother left about an hour ago and Keshia know to keep her mouth shut .

Or I'll snitch. ether way it go I'ma snitch because I ain't baby sitting no damn kid ! That ain't my blood . All a sudden Dashon grabs me.

Let's take a shower ! Kayla

With each other ? Dashon that's weird I never done that before .

I mean I already den saw yo body and everything touched it felt it might as we'll .Kayla

Fine Dashon I say getting on to my feet I grabbed my outfit and he grabbed his climbing into the shower with each other he kisses me . and washes me off slowly . "WOW" I've never ever done this before . we washed each other off for about 20 mins getting out the shower I herd a knock . downstairs .

Hold on!! I yell throwing on my clothes jetting down the stairs to the door . there stood Joshua .

What you want josh?

Look at you all growing up and ish little ass then got cheeky and sexy as fuck. were yo brother at though.?

He not here . obviously .

Yeah ok when he coming back ? and let me up stairs I gotta get my momma DVD player . and you can watch if you want . so you can make sure whatever . Dashon came downstairs was up josh he look at me I'll be back I'm bouta go feed my lil brother. I said goodbye and he walked away. alright josh come on . we run up the stairs to johnathan room . I start looking for it is it under the bed or something josh ?

naw it ain't .

Okay... then nigga look then the fuck you standing there for dumb ass! before I could even gasp for air he slammed the door slamming me unto the bed chokeing me ! Get the fuck off me!!! I scream to the top of my lungs he starts kissing me and grabs my arms pending them down unable to fight him off I bit his lip . and he janked his head back ! look you little bitch he says! so loud frightening me I flinch he starts kissing on my neck moving his hand down to the zipper of my shorts and I can't get this nigga off me I start moving and yelling get off !! Joshua ! I start crying saying in a sobbing voice get off me! He un zipped my pants and his I start crying out loud get off me ! please! I new what was next . then he stopped and start laughing looking at my face in joy . " what was so funny "? I looked at him .

Joshua: oh you scared? I mean you ain't no Virgin . what you scared of?

I don't say nothing rather pissed and I looked at him .

If you tell yo brother anything about that child being mines I swear to you what just happen we'll happen . I promise you ima hurt you in so many ways. you gone be scared to even open yo mouth or to be by yo self again . think about it . second ain't no damn DVD player dumb bitch it was just my way to you .

He gets off me laughing I thought you was such a tuff girl couldn't even get me off you though as he leaves out the room I didn't get up until I heard the front door slame.i sat up I can feel my wrist burning from his grip but most of all I'm just happy he got off me I ran to the bathroom cleaning off my face shaking . She had to tell him know way he's just gonna say that but I never thought he would threaten me like that. I walked down the stairs still scared I ran out the house down the street to teetees house I don't know rather should I tell her what just happen or never tell nobody . This never happen to me before but I believe his words Joshua is crazy .