Something is wrong

It's 11:00 am my stomach is hurting so bad I just wanna cry. "BUZZ"! "BUZZ"!
I look at my phone to see 10 miss calls from my brother ? the fuck he calling me for ? I texted him what you want?
He responded fast as hell.
Kevin :
What I want ? I don't want nothing but just know when I see yo lil ass it's gone be something and when I see Dashon you better hope I don't choke slam the bitch .
Kevin wtf is wrong with you ? I didn't do nothing and he didn't do nothing . Check yo self.
Kevin : Kayla watch who you talking too yo mouth been off the wall lately ima end up brakeing that wall. stop getting smart . We gone talk I'll be home in 30 mins .
Kayla : no you need to check yo self I do nothing to you . You have called me out my name to much a lil hoe a bitch etc who calls there lil sister that ? And okay whatever see you when I see you . btw next time keshia gets in my face or anything I will make sure matter of fact I promise you . I will brake her jaw . He texted back chill tf out . Ohhh wow.
I went back to sleep for about 10 mins I herd a knock at the door . some what I was happy to see who was at the door . I ran down the stairs to open the door Dashon ! hey a smile grew large across my face .
Dashon : hey I missed you love.
Kayla : I missed you too . What happen to your face Dashon ?
Dashon : that's not really important but where's your brother? At he texted me to be here .
Kayla : ummmm I don't know he been tripping lately . I think you should go home and I'll just come over there . "Inside thoughts" I don't know why I even said that knowing his loyalty is more to my brother then me.
Dashon : nahh Kayla he wanna talk to me . I haven't talked to bro for a min . so we can chill till he get here .
Kayla : I'm kinda scared I said to myself in the head . umm okay let's lay down on the couch . we did so . I feel asleep quick . And Dashon did to .
"BOOM"! I woke up and looked at the clock 40mins!! I can just imag....

Kayla!!!!! I heard Kevin yell from the top of his lungs.

What? I said in a confused tone cause like wtf?

Dashon woke up looking at us both we were face to face this moment was awkward by the tension I felt something was wrong . Kevin looked at Dashon wassup lil nigga .

Wassup kev ? Whats been happening ?
He stood up .

Kevin didn't speak . I just know it seemed as if closing my eye leads and re opening them to see Kevin had rammed Dashon into the wall .

You been fucking my lil sister?!

Dashon face expression showed me he was about to explode . he pushed Kevin off him .

This is what the fuck you had to ask me?! This is what you wanted to talk about !!! Why you just ain't ask her that shit instead of throwing me into a wall the fuck is wrong with you !!

Kevin threw 3 mean ass punches to Dashon jaw last was landed to his mouth.

My mouth dropped ! I couldn't believe my eyes Kevin!! You are a bitch ass nigga!! Even if we was why would you give a fuck !!! Dumb bitch you stupid as fuck !!! I'm telling mommy ! And sense you wanna think you know everything !! Why don't you ask Joshua why he fucked yo bitch!!! Why he got her pregnant but not telling you shit!! That ain't yo fucking baby dumb bitch me and mommy been new what the fuck was up when the bitch kept lying to you even teetee know that baby ain't yours ,your the dumbest motha fucka walking I fucking hate you !! Just like that Dashon got up rubbing his jaw which was starting to swell .

Dashon : Kayla ?

I couldn't talk I looked at him huh?

Dashon : ima talk to you later alright? He said walking out wiping the blood off his busted lip .

I couldn't talk I started crying and I ran up the stairs Kevin looked at me I could tell he was confused & mad as fuck. and from that point I new Keshia was in trouble.he stormed out the back door I heard his car start up from my room he zoomed off . I was so furious angry I felt like everything was my fault my life is fucked up I haven't even been to school and three weeks . And some how still in shit.

{ IM SORRY }

I texted Dashon . are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't know that was gone happen I didn't know that's what he was planing I didn't know he would take it that far.ill understand if you leave me alone .

DAShon <3 <3 :
I'm okay. It's okay. I know you didn't know nether one of us did. No I'm not gonna leave you alone . I love you to much for that . I just know to stay out that nigga way . Now

You right and yeah . I think I messed up big I told him all that shit now I'm bout to be in more shit I already know.

DAShon <3 <3 :
Nah you ain't mess up I think you shoulda been told him all that shit just not in that way though.But you said it outta anger I think the only problem you gone have later is the why you anit been tell me that shit with him. but stay out his way till he come to you about anything alright ?

Okay I will I always stay out his way he be dawging me all the time saying hurtful stuff that leads to arguing or fighting .

DAShon <3 <3 : learn to ignore it lock your door or don't speak to him at all. But ima call you when I'm out the shower okay ?

Alright dirty boy. he sent back lmao whatever . I laid across my bed.
In my head I just thought only if Dashon new . I'm not telling him certain things . but I know I messed up I just know Kevin is gonna say or do something to Joshua . and if not him it's gonna be Keshia and she's gonna be the one to call up Joshua . I frowned . this day just couldn't get any worse.

I called teetee over . she came over quick . I explained everything to her . I even cried about shit I'm just so fed up. but it hit me I can't keep this I'm pregnant thing away from everybody .

Teetee?? Can I tell you something ?

Teetee : yes of course Kayla .

Kayla : You have to promise to me though that this will only remain between us two and only us.

Teetee : okay Kayla what is it your scarring me .

Kayla : okay it all started like this . me and Dashon have been having sex. but remember that day I came over your house and got sick? We'll to be honest I'm three weeks

Teetee : you pregnant ! Aren't you ? I new it! Cause you wasn't looking we'll but Kayla do your mommy know? Do he even know ?

Kayla : that's the problem no he doesn't and he'll Nawl she doesn't I'm most deff not gonna tell her and I'm not telling him .I'm gonna go to school next week I feel better and everything .

Teetee : we'll okay but Kayla you gotta atlest tell him .So he can know what happen if he playing with you to rough one day . you gotta think about this Kayla .

Kayla : what happen if he leaves me teetee? Tears started Streaming down my face . I don't want that !

Teetee : Kayla ether way it go he will find out . Adventually your gonna start showing . He's gonna know or see the changes Kayla .

She wiped the tears from face stop crying she said . your right I will tell him but just not right now. I saying laying down she laid down on the side of me. she started rubbing my back putting me to sleep best friends count for everything .