1| Transferee

xxcutiebluexx !
Hope you'll like it!
Enjoy!
☁⛅☁

The long summer break has finally ended. Excited chatters filled the hallways and classrooms as classes resumed in Fairy Tail High! Classmates meeting each other again and friends gossiping of their vacations.
But one classroom was a bit unique.

*Splash!

"Kyaaa!" the girl squealed, now completely soaked!
A bucketful of water fell on her head the moment she stepped into the room!

"Are you alright?" a friend of hers quickly came and gave her a handkerchief.

"Y-yeah..."

"Now look what you've done! That was meant for Gray! Who told you to walk into it?!" the pink haired young man almost screamed agitated

The girls completely reddened the second their eyes met the young man's pair of onyx eyes.

"S-sorry, Natsu-sama. My friend didn't mean to ruin your prank for Gray-sama" the petite girl stuttered and bowed.

"H-hai!" the drenched girl also bowed. "G-gomennasai, Natsu-sama. I-... I didn't know there was a bucket there..."

"What made you think I'll fall for such child's play, Flame Brain?" a young man with spiky raven hair butted in, his lips arched to a smirk.

But a sinister grin appeared on Natsu's face when Gray was going to sit!

"Gaaaah! It burns!" Gray was now jumpimg up and down touching his buttocks!
There was a peice of burning coal on his seat!
The other boys cannot help but feel impressed, at the same time alarmed of Natsu's capability!

As for the girls...

"Kyaaaa! Natsu-sama is so awesome!"

"Gray-sama is so HOOOT! Even the embers on his butt just makes him hotter!"

"Kyaaah!"

The girls were squealing and fangirling!

Gray quickly grabbed Natsu's collar
"Bastard, you trying to burn my ass?!"

Natsu also grabbed Gray's collar!
"You looking for a fight, Ice Princess?! I'm all fired up!"

"That's enough!"
Natsu and Gray both quivered in fear hearing the red head's voice. She was the Student Council President, Erza Scarlet. No one dares defy her. She even made Gray and Natsu hug each other out of horror!

"Lessons are about to start!" she announced "Evryone, go back to your seats!"

Everyone went back to their seats as the classroom doors opened. A blue cat entered and stood on his desk.
"Stand, bow... Aye, sir!"

"Aye, sir!" the whole class cheered in unison

"You have a new classmate, minna!" the cat, Happy-sensei, said and a blonde girl entered ghe classroom.

"Good day," she greeted. "My name is Lucy Heartfilia. Please take care of me" she bowed then gave all of her classmates a sweet smile.

Almost all of the boys blushed!

"C-cute..."

"Lucky we have another cute classmate"

"She's so cute..."

Some girls squealed!

"Kyaaa! Kawaii!!"

"Pretty!"

"Let's be friends!"

Other girls did not want to admit she's cute and threw criticisms instead. But in the inside, they wanted to be friends with her too!

"Lushee... you take that seat between Natshu and Gray" Happy-sensei.

The girls went green with envy. But for some reason, they just can't get angry towards her!
On the other hand, the boys immediately felt pity!

"Miss Lucy, if you like, you can switch seats with me" a male classmate of hers volunteered.

"Thank you, but you need not to" Lucy replied and falshed a smile. He became too stunned to explain she should not sit there!

Lucy gave her seatmates a smile and sat. Natsu responded with a wide toothy grin while Gray only shot her a smirk.

As the class started, Lucy couldn't help but wonder.
'Why were they so worriedof me sitting between these two?'

🌟🌟🌟

The first day of classses finally ended. Lucy found a peaceful spot under a sakura tree in the garden.
The blonde girl flopped down beneath the shade of the sakura tree.

"Now I know why they were worried of me sitting between those two" she sighed and leaned her head on the tree.

She was very exhausted, yet it wasn't because of the lessons nor activities in class. First day in Fairy Tail High is only orientations, who would get stressed in that? Rather, she was drained because of being caught in the crossfire between Natsu and Gray!

Lucy sighed again. She grabbed her book and reading glasses from her bag and began to read. It was only three in the afternoon, and she does not want to go home yet.

"Lucy... I was looking for you"