5| Tita Grandine and Tito Igneel

"Etto... Where are we going?"

"You don't know?!" Nats

"Of course she don't, firebrain. Why would she ask if she knows?" Gray said, smirking

"You startin' a fight?! Huh, Ice freak?!"

"Stop right now!"

Natsu and Gray quivered and hugged each other in fear! Both of their faces were drained of color!
"A-aye!"

"I'm sorrry... I-... I do not know..." Lucy shyly said. Her head was slightly bent as she twirled locks of her around her finger out of embarassment. "After class, Natsu just dragged me here"

Hearing this, everyone's gazes shot towards Natsu!
Natsu quickly averted his eyes and scratched his chin "Maybe I just forgot to mention..." he mumbled.

Erza sighed and suported her forehead with her hand.
Mira giggled.
Lisanna slowly shook her head amd said, "typical Natsu..."

"So it really is Pyro's fault afterall"

Natsu glared at Gray and gritted his teeth.
"What did you say!!!"

"ENOUGH!" Erza's voice thundered, making both of the boys quiver and hug each other in fear! Both of their faces were drained of color! AGAIN!

Wendy beamed. "We are going to our house today, Lucy-san! This your first time going there, right? Mama's gonna be thrilled to meet my new friend. Papa's gonna be happy too, to meet a pretty and kind person like Lucy-san"

"Really?" Lucy's eyes sparkled with excitement. "I would love to meet your parents too!"

"Then... let's go, minna-san!" Wen

There were already two white cars waiting for them. One was small, only enough for Wendy, Lucy, Erza, Natsu and Gray to fit in. The other one was big enough to fit all of the others.

🌟🌟🌟

The car Wendy, Erza, Natsu, Gray and Lucy were riding arrived first in the Marvell's mansion.

Wendy excitedly rushed out of the car and entered their mansion.

"I'm back...!"

"Welcome home. I've been waiting for you, Wendy" a woman said and hugged Wendy. Her hair was light blue in color and was streaked with silver. She have soft features and the simple milky white dress she is wearing made her look more like an angel.

"Natsu! Dear! You came too!" She beamed and hugged the salmon haired boy. "I missed you!"

"Yeah... I missed you too" Natsu said and flashed his toothy grin.

Lucy felt a sudden jolt in her heart and her hands subconciously clutched the clothing on her chest.
'Who is she? Can she possibly be Wendy's older sister?'

"Hai!" Wendy chirped "I and Natsu-niisan missed you very much, Mama!"

Lucy's eyes widened in surprise! Her jaw almost dropped to the floor! 'E-eeeh?! M-Ma-... Mama?!... she looks so young to be a mother!"

Unknown to Lucy, she unconciously voiced out her thoughts! Now everyone's attention is on her!

"My... who is this pretty young lady with you, Sweetheart? Is she your new friend?" the woman asked, still beaming

"Hai!" Wendy chirped. "And she's also a very kind friend, Mama! Just like a real big sister!"

The woman flashed a gentle motherly smile. "Is that so?..."

"Ah!" Lucy finally snapped back from her daze and immedietly bowed. "I deeply apologize for my rudeness. My name is Lucy Heartfilia. It is such an honor to meet you, ma'am"

The woman giggled. "No need to be so formal sweety. You can just call me Tita Grandine. If not, you can also call me Mama. Wendy sees you like a big sister afterall"

'She wants me to call her Mama?... but she is also Natsu's mother, right? It would be awkward if I call her that'
"Thank you... Tita Grandine"

"Grandine! There you are! I've been searching for you in the whole mansion!" a loud masculine voice boomed. It was a man with wavy crimson hair and lightly tan skin.

"Pops!" Natsu happily called out and rushed towards the man.

The man chuckled and hugged Natsu using only one arm then patted his back.

"His name is Igneel" Grandine whispered to Lucy. "He is my husband"
Lucy only nodded in response.

"Hmmm?... Who is this cute miss with you, Natsu?" Igneel asked when he noticed Lucy's presence in the room. "Is she your girlfriend?"

"She's Luce" Natsu quickly answered "she's my girlfriend"
Hearing this, Lucy's cheeks blushed redder than a tomato! Perhaps, it can even put Erza's hair to shame!

"WHAT?!" all of them (except the adults Grandine and Igneel) exclaimed in sync!

Igneel loudly chuckled. "Haha! You have picked a nice one, son!"

"N-no!... this... this m-must be a misunderstanding!... I-... I'm not Natsu's... girlfriend!" Lucy stammered frantically waving her hands!

"Why do you keep denying it, Luce?"

Lucy's face blushed even deeper!
"W-... w-what nonsense are you spouting Natsu?!"

"You're my girlfriend now, aren't you, Luce?"