11| Jealousy

Oh, gosh! I just noticed that this chapter wasn't published along with the previous one! I'm so sorry!

Hope you ENJOY!

☁⛅☁    

"The Literature Club's books sale was the best!" Lucy chirped. "Levy's recommendations especially seems really great!"

"Yeah, it's so not obvious you really enjoyed yourself. It doesn't look like you spent half of your week allowance at all" Gray said sarcastically as he eyed the bag full of books Lucy was holding.
"I bet there's even a book there with ancient scripts from at least hundreds of years ago"

Lucy's eyes widened, pink tinging her cheeks. She evaded her gaze nibbling her lips.

"So there really is one."

"Actually two..." Lucy mumbled. And then she rambled on explaining herself.

She didn't notice that unlike before, Gray was now the one leading her to where to go.

Lucy was cut off her rambling when she felt Gray let go of her hand and talked to a female student. Seeing her blush and coyly speak to Gray makes Lucy somehow irritated.

'How rude... he let go of my hand to talk to another girl...' Lucy crossed her arms over her chest and puffed her cheeks. 'I can't believe Gray would rather choose that woman instead of his cute little sister!'

'Wait... he was holding my hand all this time?... since when?... and where are we?...'

She looked around and realized they were in the Arts and Crafts Club's booth. They were selling ornaments made with different materials that varied from unconventional recycled materials to the top class gemstones.

'Almost all of Fairy Tail High's students are from elite families. They must've used high quality materials'

Everything looked as if they were made by professionals and they were systematically displayed into different tables. Each table has a club member that assists and there are three different tables where you pay.

A table caught Lucy's attention. It has the most number people gathered there and it was the biggest table.

"Woah..." Lucy quetly gasped when she saw the glinting accessories. There were hair ornaments, necklaces, bracelets, rings and many more.

"Do you want any of those?"

"Eek!" Lucy jolted as someone suddenly whispered from behind her.
Realizing who it was, she sighed in relief.
"You scared me, Gray"

"Do you want any of those?" he repeated.

She glimpsed at the accessories and smiled at Gray. "Nope" she said popping the 'p' as she shook her head.

"Really?"

"Really."

"Really?"

*grrrrrrrrrkk
"See? Coz I want something else: Food!"

Lucy have been dragging him into different booths that caught her interest all morning.  They *ehem* Lucy *ehem* have been enjoying so much that they didn't notice it was already time for lunch!

Gray chuckled in her childish act.
"So where do you wanna go?"

Lucy's eyes sparkled in excitement. "The International Cooking Club set up a pavilion in the quadrangle. Let's go!"