Chapter 4: The Mysterious Note!

I take the liberty of putting clothes on before promptly walking into the bathroom and nudging Denn. "God, you take forever to wake up," I complain as soon as Denn's eyes open.

Denn glares at me and slowly sits up while rubbing her neck. "Maybe it has something to do with me having to leave last night to accommodate for you and your one night stand."

I smile and crouch down next to her. "You better get used to it," I growl. "Oh, and get out. I need to take a shower." Denn rolls her eyes and stands up before walking out without a word.

I watch after her with a grin on my face. She's going to be fun to mess with. I quickly enter the shower and start to wash all of my filth off.

By the time I get out of the shower, Denn is gone. I assume she's at classes and decide to take advantage of the nice quiet free time I have.

I start by digging through the contents of the fridge. I snatch her chocolate milk and start to drink it directly from the container.

After I've had an ample amount, I put the container back and decide to look through little miss sunshine's closet.

As expected, almost every article of clothing she owns contains some sort of neon color. In fact, only one jacket doesn't seem to be obnoxiously bright. I scoff and grab it. It's actually really nice.

It's completely black and goes really well with my leather pants. I rub my hand over the material. Why does Denn own something like this?

I look inside the jacket for the tag and find out that the jacket is actually my size. I smile and slide it on. It's not like Denn will notice anyway.

The jacket slides on perfectly and only accentuates my figure. I look in the mirror and start posing a little. I stick my hands in the pockets for one of the poses when my hand runs across what feels like a folded up piece of paper.

What's this? I pull out the mysterious note and slowly unfold it. The paper has only six words sprawled onto it in very neat handwriting. I'm sorry Denn. I'm so sorry. I stare at the note curiously before realizing that my class starts soon. I hurriedly stuff the note back in the jacket pocket before returning the jacket to its rightful place.

I sigh and begrudgingly head to class with questions running through my mind.

____________________________________

When I get back to the dorm room I see Denn standing with her arms crossed. She knows. I gulp nervously and tug at my shirt collar a bit. "What's with you?" I ask cooly, trying to act natural.
"I can't believe you!" Denn yells. "You can't just mess with my stuff!"
I actually feel kind of bad for her. Kind of. "Listen Denn-"
She cuts me off. "No! You have no right! I bought that with my own money!"
"I know but-"
"I would've gladly let you drink some if you just asked but nooooo!" Let me drink some? Wait a second.
I roll my eyes. "Is this about the chocolate milk?" I ask. "You're seriously getting possessive over stupid chocolate milk? What's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with ME?!! I'm not the one who's stealing my roommate's stuff!" Denn yells.
"You're unbelievable!" I yell.
"At least I'm not a thief!" Denn retorts.
"UGH! I'm leaving!" I yell.
"You do that!" Denn responds.
"I will!"
"Fine!"
I storm out of the room in a fury. I can't stand people like her! Everything in her life always has to be perfect or she'll throw a petty temper tantrum.

She has no idea what it's like to suffer! I inhale deeply. I need to calm down. But how? I don't have to think about it for too long before an answer comes to my mind. A girl. I need to get a girl tonight.

I smile to myself. This should be easy.