Chapter 3: Naughtiness Strike!

The girl and I go crashing through the door together and start to make our way towards my bed when the lights turn on and I hear someone yell, "REALLY???"
I break apart from the girl for a minute and turn around to see Denn with her hands on her hips. "What's wrong with you?" I ask.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe the fact that it hasn't even been one day and my roommate whose name I STILL don't know is already barging through the door with some random chick."

My make out buddy looks at me fearfully and whispers, "I can go," while starting to stumble back to the door.
"No!" I yell while grabbing her arm. "My roommate is going to have to deal with it. You're staying."

Denn crosses her arms. "I'm not leaving," she says while glaring at me.
I smile. "Fine. I guess you'll have to watch then." I throw off my shirt and start to unbutton my pants while making direct eye contact with Denn.

Denn's eyes go wide and she throws her hands up in the air defeated while yelling, "Fine!" She storms out of the room leaving me with the wide eyed girl.
I smile at her and say, "Don't worry. She won't bug us anymore," before leaning in for a passionate kiss.

I wake up with the girl laying next to me, naked. I smile satisfactorily and immediately head to the shower. I open the door to find Denn's on the floor, asleep. I roll my eyes. She must have slept here to avoid seeing me and what's-her-name having sex. How pathetic.

I kneel down to wake her up but decide against it when I see how peaceful she looks. Whatever. The longer she's asleep, the longer I have peace. I turn around and walk out of the bathroom to see the girl from last night wide awake and anxiously throwing her clothes back on.

"Somebody's in a rush." I say while grinning.

She glances over at me and her eyes go wide as she sees my lack of clothing. "Uh...yeah. I just, uh, needed to get back home. I don't want Blake to worry." She makes sure to avoid eye contact with me as she starts to put on her socks.

I sit down next to her and say, "Don't worry sweetie." I wink. "This night will just be between me and you."

She nods quickly before grabbing her shoes and hurriedly saying, "I, um, have to go now." She gets up and rushes out of the room with only one glance back.

I smile to myself. College is going to be fun