the truth soon told

After Yoongi and fire work out their own things I ask her about her reaction to the description of the person who pushed me off.

"D-Do you know him?" She nods sadly.

"He old crush of mine from tribe. We supposed to get married but he run away to try to stop Jimin dad from bike big castle! but he never come back so we think he dead and he not I guess. Always had those markings," she explained to me sitting in the bed where Yoongi was and shivering as another cold gust of wind blows. Yoongi kisses her cheek and covers her up. She smiles a little and used the blanket to cover her face up.

"Aww does my wittle fire bird have a cwush on king yoonki?" Jimin teases her poking her side. Fire eyes him then punches his thigh, "OW! You little jerk!" He rubs his thigh and I giggle loudly and it turns into a laugh.

"T-Tease me again!" Fire challenges while Yoongi just watched seeming to be impressed with everything she has to offer. Jimin looks at me in what seems like disappointment but I just shrug it off. While Fire and Yoongi get to know each other a "little" better Jimin starts to check me for the injuries Yoongi might not have caught.

"J-Jimin.... I'm really okay. Yoongi got everything,"

"Uhm," he mumbles not paying attention to what I was saying to him. He starts to press on my lower back and keeps going down the line making me yelp in pain and scramble away from him.

"What were you doing!? Why did you hurt me like that!" Jimin just chuckles and I frown at him not finding the pain very funny.

"Your tail bone is bruised. If you wanna know where your tail bone is it's under your butt cheeks," I flush red while he whispers the last part.

"Well.... Well that hurt!" I whine very unimpressed with his "check up" . It was very un-amusing and I still didn't approve of it. I could have found out my butt didn't work right just by sitting on the flipping thing. Jimin picks me up and lays down laying my front side on his chest.

"I know it hurt. But at least now we know where else you're hurt and that you won't be riding back anytime soon. Maybe you're gonna stay here a little bit longer then we thought you were gonna be."

"So yeah turns out y/n is okay but I wasn't here long enough to find out if fire really knew the dude she described." I heard Jihyun's voice and recognized it right away. Jungkook walks in with Jihyun at his side and I smile.

"Well hello beautiful!" Jungkook says walking up to me and checking my face out then kissing my forehead tenderly.

"H-Hi," I try to give off a little bit of a smile but knowing that I was gonna be here for as long as I was have me nothing to smile about.

"So how is my sister in law soon to be doing?" Jihyun asks and rubs my back to go along with the comfort package they all gave me.

"Not very well. The only thing probably keeping me this well is Yoongi's miracle rubbing stuff. He has to send a bunch of people out to get a lot of ingredients so that he could make more of it. It is a big waste to use that much of the stuff on me though considering the fact that I could have been okay," Yoongi looks at me in disbelief even fire does!

"Y/n! Are you crazy! You couldn't even breath practically before I put that stuff on you! If we didn't have that I wouldn't even want to know what would have happened to you!" I look over at Yoongi after he finishes and he takes out a jar of the stuff giving it to Jimin, "She's gonna need some more in a few minutes but when you get the chance don't forget about the place you just found," Jihyun looks at Yoongi curiously as to ask "what place? Jihyun sits next to me and looks over at. I sigh as they exchange multiple looks at each other.

"I don't understand why you guys keep bickering with your looks so close to her I mean it honestly does not do you want good or any good for her even!" I nod agreeing with Jungkook's statement. As much as I loved Jimin the bickering could not get any more annoying and I was at least nosey enough to wonder what they were even making the faces about.

"I know but I really want to know what Jimin found! Was it a bruise, wart, stick, calace? What in the world did he find!?"

"Another injury that's all," I said not going to reveal anymore about anything then that.

"Really? Another one? That's pretty ironic because one time when I was little and my dad was teaching me how to ride I fell off and bruised my tail bone so I couldn't sit down and every time I did I would always scream 'MY BUTT IS IN PAIN!' Then Jimin would hit his forehead in such embarrassment even though we weren't even outside," I giggle and put my head in my arms.

"I guess now I can relate." I whisper while my face turns red

"Trust me, she can relate," Jimin chuckles, thankfully I was still hiding my head in my arms.

"Oh no! Did you-?"

"Practically break her butt? yes!" Jungkook cracks up saying.

"You don't know that! I could have just.... Dislocated it!" I try to get defensive but there really is no way you can win a fight with a bruised butt. The room bursts in laughter while I cover my face in pure and utter embarrassment. I didn't want to look at another face again.

"Now hush!" Jimin firmly says and the room goes silent, "we have a different question for a different girl in the room. Fire. So do you or do you not now have a crush on Yoongi?" Her face turns red and she looks at Yoongi. He's gazing at her then winks, her face gets even more red, as she has no choice to admit it and nods. So now we know multiple things out of this day. I am just to tired out by it. All I want now is a day to our selves. Jimin and I in this case. But if I can't barely heal what makes me think I can be on a vacation with him...