chp5

kodys pov

i opend my eyes realizing i had dozed off wait no i feel asleep. i got out of bed  and turned around to see lumine. he looked like he was having a restless sleep i walked over to him but stopped when i noticed something sticky dry and kinda still wet but not fresh . i hesitated before i fully left my foot. it was red {ketchup? totmatos?paint?.........blood? i bend down on mu knees what ever it is it left a trail. i followed the trail and it led  me to the last step were there was alot more of it " oh my god.... is this blood?

ik stands for inner kody. k stands for kody

ik. its blood 

k. could be paint

ik.could be blood

k.its still kinda wet and someone could slip

ik. sense when did we start caring so much

k.shut up

ik........

k. were did sherry put the-

i slipped in the {red stuff} and hit the ground hard. then herd multiple foot steps comeing upstairs 

k. shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit

ik.well shit

dad sherry and silver came into view. the worest par was my posion 

kinda like this

"KODY!!" dad yelled come towards me ever came to help me but sherry "are you hurt" dad said hesitating to touch me scared he might hurt me "of couse he is do you not see the blood" silver mentliy slapped aiden.

SHERRY POV

We all herd a thud come from upstairs and quikly made ower way to see what had happened  when we saw kody coverd in blood still in the position he had fellen in aiden and silver ran over to him i was going to as well before a strong scent hit me the blood didn't belong to kody.................................it belonged to lumine...........