chp.11

lumine looked in the mirorr his eyes looked drowy "who knew pregnancy was so tire some" lumine walked out the bathroom into his room "why" he herd and quikly truned around to see no one was there "it hurts" a voice in his head said "i just wanna die" why am i thinking this im fine. lumine started to take breathes before he waled to his window it was night and the moon was out. he stared at it before falling to his knees his hands still holding onto the wood part of the window "why does it hurt so much" he asked himself not makeing any sence "what hurts" he asked him self "i dont know" he began to talk to himself lumine feel alseep humming something. kody opened the door to see lumine asleep leaning aginst the wall by the window he was humming something in his sleep lumine blushed deeply "lumines so cute when hes alseep" i walked over to him and sat down by him "kody can you see it" lumine said i kinda jumped realizeing he had just woke up "see what?" lumine looked at kody and leaned on kodys shouder "the satrs are so beautiful" lumine said. kody blushed before following lumines eyes and found the darkest spot in the room and saw bits of llights "im sorry im not thinking strat" lumine said and kody felt something wet on his shoulder and looked down to see tears falling down lumines face. kody placed a solft kiss on lumines forehead. they fell asleep lumine on kodys should and kody leaning on lumines head aiden and sheey looked at the "do you think he'kll be fine " sheer asked aiden kissed sherrys forehead but got a slap in retrun "ow sherry" aiden wined "stop copying kody" sherry said before closeing the boys dorr "lumines seems better" aidens said still recovering "you said that last time" sherry said before leaning aginsted the door aiden looked at sherry before noticeing the glimer in her eyes before "i got a good feeling sher"

i hope so.....