im sorry... (PART 76)

this song decribes chaspers and lazuarus relationship.  put on loop.

"Lazuarus!! Chasper!!" Lumine yelled with a smile on his face. he really took pleasure in waking them up early and enjoyed seeing there tierd faces and they knew it two. Gorans could be herd from the steps. Lumine smiled to himself at how much pain there in.

(karma for putting him through hell with brithing twins)

"Mum the sun hasn't even started riseing yet." Chasper spoke led by a yawn. Lazuarus scouted closer to his big brother and leaned on him for support. 

"the early bird gets the worm!" Lumine chirped with a smile painted on his face.  "WAAAAA!!" crying could be herd from lumine and kodys room followed by something falling off something. The door opened to revile tired emrald eyes and big blue ones staring at lumine in aw. The little figure began to stick her tough out and spit on the tired boys shirt. "Hazel put that tough back in your mouth" Lumine warned "If you leave it out the air goddess well cut it of" Lumine joked but got a fritened expression from the little girl. her tough slowly retreated. Chasper walked over and took his little sister and walked to the kitchen "You don't have to deal with school life and having to wake up early when your not even a morning person and the sun isn't even out."

Chasper smiled at his little sister who kept her mouth shut in fear of losing her tough. "Chasper...." Sleepy tone could be herd from the door. "Chasper didn't really notice he was to fixed on his little sister. "Chasper." Chasper kept his eyes fixed on the girl infront of him who garbed his nose "Ahhh coo" Hazel cooed learning her brothers nose. "Thats my nose." Chasper said the last part slowly. "Chapers nose?" The little girl questioned not sure if she herd him right.

The sound of the tea pot wistleing in gulffed the room. "Yeah thats Chapers nose" Chasper encuragded. "and that Lazo's knife?" Hazel said her eyes looking behind Chasper as she started to giggle. "What?" Chasper asked turning behind him to see nothing. "Hazel what wa-" Chasper turn around and jumped when he saw Lazuarus holding Hazel and danggleing a knife in front of her eyes why she tried to garb the sharp end. "LAZUARUS STOP!!" Chasper yelled pushing him and catching Hazel who started to giggle more. "U-uh im sorry." Chasper appolized his eyes meeting dark ones. "But lazuarus Hazel is diffrent and to young to have those things." Chasper let out a hand to help up the boy that was in a now sitting position.

"why...."

"Huh oh cuz she could hurt herself."

"why...."

"Why what?"

"WHY ARE YOU GIVEING HER ATTENTION AND NOT ME??!!" Lazuarus snapped slapping Chaspers hand away. Chasper stood the dumbfounded. "what do you mean im giving her more attention than you..?"

Lazuarus garbed onto his messy locks and looked down at the flour  shakeing. "S-sorry.." Lazuarus spoke as tears made there way down his cheeks

"Lazuar-" Chasper's sentince was cut off by the boy scammpering and running out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY IMA BACK AND OMG ADIENS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UWU IMA JUMP OUTTA A WINDOW :<

MY POUR BABY IS DEAD.

lazuarus is acting weirdly chasper and hazel is on the case.