Chapter 1 Meeting the "FBI"

Hey guys so this is my first Supernatural fan fiction, and I'm saying this now, I do not own any of the supernatural characters just my characters. Also I won't be following any of the show, okay that's a lie,I might do a few chapters from the series and I'll give a heads up but other than that I won't be doing episodes. Thanks guys and sorry for any misspelling and grammars errors. Also just a heads up now, there will be a lot of swearing though out this story so if you don't like it or something please don't read it and don't report it, cause I don't know if you can report it for swearing but if you can't please don't.

Jessie's Pov

"Okay Jessie just go home, you've been here all day." My boss Don said.

"Are you sure Don? I can stay for a little bit longer just to finish up." I tell him.

"Yeah, just go home and finish it tomorrow."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, just go." Don says. I nod and get my things. Grabbing my leather jacket and my iPhone I head out of the building. I work at Howard Hughes as a sales person, and may I add that I'm the best one they've got.

I walked out to my baby, a red 2010 Chevy impala, and started her. I turned the radio on just as Carry on my wayward son ended and Heat of the Moment started playing. I smiled and started to turn it up. Don't get me wrong, I like old rock music but I also like some of this generations music. Just as the song starting, I started to get a headache. It's been this way for the last couple of weeks, I would get a small headache and after an hour it slowly turns into a migraine and nothing would help so I'll just sleep it off and feel fine the next morning.

I park my baby and head inside my apartment almost twenty minutes later. Once I unlock my door I close it and head to the bathroom. Once I finished my business I wash my hands and look in the mirror. My hair goes a little passed my shoulders and is dark brown, my eyes are either dark or light green depending on the lighting, and my face is kinda square-ish.

We'll since I'm telling you what I look like I should tell you about who I am. My name is Jessie James. I was born in May 2, 1983 and raised in Moscow, Idaho and lived with my parents. My dad died of old age when I was 16 and a few years later my mother died old. I have no brothers or sister, I'm 5'6" and 28 years old.

I change into pj's and walk to my bedroom and slept.

I wake up and realize something. Everything hurts. I mean everything, I don't know why but everything hurts, from my jaw, to my feet. Pushing the blanket off of me I realize that I'm sore and covered in blood and I'm in different clothing than last night. What the hell happend? Walking to the bathroom I look into the mirror and find that the left side of my jaw is bruised along with my right eye.

"Okay what the hell happened?" I ask myself. No reply comes. I look at myself for a couple more minutes before I realized what time it is."Shit." Quickly I change out of the bloody clothes and take a shower. Quickly I wash the blood off my arms and chest and wash the feeling of death off of me and get out. Changing into black dress pants and a white blouse I head out of my bedroom and into the kitchen.

Doing a look though my kitchen I find nothing quickly to eat. Guess I'm waiting till lunch. I grab my keys to my baby and head to work.

Sam's Pov

"Dean, where are we?" I ask as I rub my eyes from sleep. Once again we are on the road and I slept in the impala.

"To a town in Idaho, there was a killing last night and the police are saying if was an animal attack." He says. Passing a sign saying how far away the city and towns are.

"Okay... So where are we going?" I ask one more time.

"Moscow, Idaho."

"So why are we going there? Isn't that place surrounded by mountains and stuff? It could have been an animal." I tell my brother.