▷The Clowns Here Kill | 1

Sakura's POV

As afternoon strikes, the doorbell rings. As I get up from... Almost sleeping all day. I walk to the door to meet face to face with a mailman. Who gives me a letter then walks off after. "A letter?" How convenient.

As I open the letter, it read, "My friends, I am going on an extraordinary adventure and I'm in need of your help and so are hundreds of others."

"This is not an invitation to a ball or dinner party. It's an invitation to embark on a dangerous mission."

"It may sound impossible, but there's a town trapped in the 1970s, and very soon everyone in it will be dead unless we do something about it."

"There's a dark séance that will take us back in time, but for it to work you must choose a personality reminiscent of that era and dress like them."

"Remember nothing from the modern world can come with you."

"The people of Everlock will know their role and their place but you will be operating without knowledge of what's to come."

"This Friday the 13th, the door way to Everlock will open and we will only have that one night...to complete our mission.

Joey."

I sighed as I put the letter down on the table. Should I go? I just wanted to stay home. After a couple minutes I decided to go. So I had to look for an outfit to fit the timeline. I chose a personality close to a Gossiper. It seemed like fun to me. As I put on my boots I grab my jacket and head outside. Once I grabbed my scooter I headed to where we needed to meet up.

Once I arrived I saw many different Youtubers even some being my best friends. I ran up to Rosanna and gave her a hug and when she saw me she let out a huge smile. "Sakura! It's been so long since we've seen each other!" She spoke as she hug me back.

"I've missed you too Ro." I laughed as we broke from the hug.

It has been hours since we've all arrived and it was starting to get dark outside.

"Where's Joey?" Mat laughs a little as we are now in a circle and a small fire in front. "I haven't seen him in a while. Like, a couple months." Ro confesses. "I haven't either kinda sketchy.." I spoke up.

[We're in, like, the middle of nowhere, and it's dark, and we're literally by a fire. We're waiting for, like, five hours here, and I'm like, "Honey, that's just bad hosting." ~Manny]

"I thought this was just a collab. Like, I thought this was just a collab."As Colleen said this. I laughed as others said a mix of 'what' and 'omg' and some laughed.

[I thought a mission in the '70s was just like, a really cool YouTube video. I didn't realize this was a full-on mission in the '70s ~Colleen]

As laughter died down in the group, Colleen asks, "Why did he have us meet him here? Is this the town?"

"This is clearly not the town." Mat laughs.

[The letter from Joey said that there was a town stuck in the 1970s that we need to save.. Now I love the 1970s.. ~Safiya]

"I'm just here to see you know, like, can we actually time travel..?" Safiya asks no one in particular.

"I think we've waited long enough." "Yeah I agree." Just as we suddenly agreed to head back home until..

"You guys came!" Joey smiles and runs over to us as we cheer. I'm glad I didn't wait like 5 hours for nothing.
"Joey!" I hug him as he also goes around hugging everybody else.