8

Nahmir

I had been texting and calling Glizzy all weekend. He declined every call and ignored my texts. He never came back upstairs the other night.

I was at my locker grabbing what I needed for the first half of the day. Then I saw him walk to his locker. I closed my locker and walked over to him.

"H-Hey Glizzy" I said leaning on the locker next to his

He gave me a quick look and nodded and proceeded to finish what he was doing.

"I've been trying to contact you all weekend. Is everything okay? Did I upset you? You never came back upstairs to watch a movie with me."

He closed his locker and looked at me. "Are you fucking Tay too?"

"Huh"

"Don't act fucking stupid"

"Where did that come from?" I asked

"When I grabbed my clothes and started to come back upstairs the other day. I was stopped by Tay. He asked if we fucked. And when I asked why he said Sloppy Seconds"

"And anyone with logic knows that means I'm fucking something he already had, I thought you were a virgin? Why lie?"

"G-Glizzy I-I-

He put his hand in my face cutting me off "Save it hoe" he said and walked off

I just stood there stuck. There was nothing I could say. I guess he was right I was a hoe.

I went to find Tay he caused this bullshit. I found him standing by his locker. I walked up and tapped him on the shoulder. He looked at me.

"What?" He said irritatedly I could tell something or someone had put him in his shitty mood. I didn't care.

"We need to talk now" I said and pulled him into an empty classroom.

"Omg What!?"

"Sloppy seconds!?!"

He had a confused look on his face then he came to realization. "Ohhh, he said something to you about that" he said with a chuckle

Tf was funny?

"Where's the joke I don't see one" I yelled

"Look Mir lower your voice. Yelling isn't gonna fix that it happened and he knows"

"I told you how I felt about you. Why would I be okay with you fucking with him. He's a homie of mine at that"

"You needa tell him it was a lie" I said

"Yea not gonna happen. He's acting all upset and shit now but he's only mad cause he couldn't hit it a few more times. If I wouldn't have said anything. He would've fucked a few more times. Had you catching even more feelings then boom he'd be gone. That's just how he is. That's Glizzy"

"That's not true" I said shaking my head

"But it is though. And plus how can you pour your feelings out to me then turn around and be catching feelings for him"

"The same way you poured out yours to me then turned around and fucked your girlfriend" I snapped back

"Did you hear what you just said? She's my girlfriend"

"Must not be too much of one if she just started coming around again and y'all have been together for 2 years tf kinda girlfriend is that"

"Don't worry about it"

"So what I'm supposed to do now? Sit back and watch you be happy with your girlfriend and have no one?"

"You have me" he said and kissed my forehead "look I said what I said, it happened now move on"

With that he walked out. I sat at a desk and sighed putting my head down

——

Omg this story sucks 🙃