silver blade / sweetest blood

silver little blade / the sweetest blood

how do i resist the call of that little silver blade?

why does it keep calling me telling me to cut and bleed the pain away?

can it be that it knows my deepest fears and my weakest moments or is it just that it knows how sad my soul truly is? will i ever know? its calling to me now its saying "just cut a little deeper just a little harder just a little more it wont hurt as much as the pain you hold inside come on just cut and bleed the pain away" why can i hear it so much now? how can it be calling to me? listen can you hear it .... its saying "just bleed and cry bleed and cry no one will know but you and i ... just cut an inch deep..... cut please for me and for you" when will it leave me alone and let me live my life how i want to?? it shines with in the golden sun and the silver moon light sweet sweet little blade of sharp but real pain oh how can you can see my pain oh so clear today??... behind my haunted eyes are the tears that have never fallen unlike the rain of the day... deep with in the darkest corner of my mind i sit and wonder why ... why must i continue to live this sad sad life?? how can a little silver blade look oh so good this night?? it calls again "come to me and let out your pain and tears turn my blade crimson red the color of the sweetest blood... turn up your radio loud so that no one will hear us scream out i with joy and you with pain and agony..... come tell me your stories of the horrid past and enlighten me this day" when will i rise up above this pain and heartache ? please tell me? when did my colorful days turn to the ugliest blacks and grays and into a cold world??.... i miss the splendid colors the brightest blues and the nicest shades of gold i miss the feel of the golden sun upon my face and skin..... why must that silver blade look oh so sweet with the color of sweet blood upon its sharp end?? again it calls out to me in the cool night "come to me i will listen and comfort you for i am your truest friend i shall understaind your fears and your tears... now come and feed me the sweetest blood".........