Warcry

You sling the tails of your muffler scarf around your shoulder, loosely arranging them so it won't suffocate you. Your red jumper is not too thick and not too thin, where your cargo pants fit your legs just fine as it matched with a pair of high top dark boots. Comfortable. That is the right word for your current get up.

"Ooooh that's some nice shoes ya got there."

Turning your head to your side you are facing Scout who is whistling and cocking his eyebrows at your boots. You jog a bit on your place justifying his compliment, smiling wide, "Isn't it? They are light. Faster movement is good."

"God yes! Faster is better! That's me!" Scout puffs his chest proudly. You could only smile at his remark. Scout is wearing a similar red colored t-shirt, though the man had rolled up the sleeves up to his forearms. He also wears a hat, and a headset attached on top of it. His dog tags glinting. You have heard about Scout, as well as reading his file given by Miss Pauling (to slightly get to know your team), that he is a fast runner and usually a distraction to the enemy. From his get-up, you can see why. He is 'light'.

"Well then, see ya later!" with that, Scout swiftly walks away in quick pace to the other room. Leaving you alone with your preparation.

You shrug and going back to your stuffs. You grab the military waist pack from the bench and attach it properly around your high hips, tight enough it won't fall as well as not hurting you. The bullets are securely stored inside as well as the other necesity stuffs. The sniper rifle is designed to hold three bullets at the same time. You wonder if it would be efficient, as it would heavily lie on your speed to reload the ammunition and your effectiveness in battle.

Grabbing your weapon, which now attached with a bayonet as well, you sigh softly. Praying silently that everything is going to be fine. At least not too bad.

"Guten morgen, Assistent!" Medic enters the room with his get-up. He is wearing his long beige coat. Under the coat he is likely wearing a white shirt as red tie neatly tied around the collar. You notice his hands are equipped with a pair of red rubber gloves. His class emblems are either knitted to the sleeves of his coat, just like your class emblems on your jumper sleeves.

It is interesting that each of you are divided by class.

"How are you feeling?" he asks. Simple question to start a conversation, nothing too deep.

"No hint of heart malfunction, so I assume I'm fine," you reply to him jokingly while slinging the sniper rifle over your shoulder.

Medic finds your answer amusing. He attaches the Medi Gun pack over his shoulder, then humor you back, "Zhat is very good to know, mein freund. I vouldn't... vant to vitness one of zhe mercenaries constantly going back to respawn every... four minutes."

You raise your eyebrows at him, "I see that it has happened before."

"Oh, you vouldn't vant to know how complicated it vas back zhen."

"I suppose it's a story for another time," you have a lopsided small grin on your face.

Glad that your heart is not malfunctioning.

He finished tightening the harness so his gear won't trouble him later. He looks back at you with a knowing smile, "Ve can make an appointment for zhat later."

"Sure why not, Sir. Hopefully no more surgery in the future."

He laughs at your response, a grin appears on his face as he leans down to face you, "Ve can arrange zhat. I'm looking forward to co-operate viz you."