Beverly X Male Reader Request

WATTPAD FIXED ITSELF FUCK YEAH !
Anyways here's a request for @gideontherightman
Let's go ~ ;)

You had just moved to the town of Derry, and you already had girls tripping over themselves because of you

You had just moved to the town of Derry, and you already had girls tripping over themselves because of you. Back in your old town, girls didn't really pay attention to you, so you weren't gonna lie and say you didn't like the attention. Especially when you learned you had the local bad girl tripping over herself for you; Beverly Marsh. It was especially nice since from the minute you moved to this shithole, the red-head caught your eye. How could she not? She was breathtaking to say the least, what, with her stormy gray eyes and a million little freckles that you could totally imagine playing connect the dots with, or looking for constellations in them? Boy you had it bad. And nobody faulted you for that. Even a few of the boys in her friend group and a few years ahead of her in school made fools of themselves to try and catch her eyes.
So it took you by surprise when she came up to you one day after class, asking if you'd like to hang out some time. Luckily in your dumbfounded state, you said yes. That's how you found yourself at the local park with Beverly Marsh, sitting and having a picnic and just talking. She told you about herself; from her mom to her dad ( she didn't tell you he was abusive, at least not yet. ) And you, in turn, told her about your parents. She smiled and listened the whole time, and you couldn't help but feel your heart flutter violently in your chest each time your eyes met hers. Before either of you knew it, the sun was starting to set.
"Shit!" Beverly yelled, and you raised your eyebrow in confusion. "If I get home late, my daddy will be pissed!" You nodded, getting up and beginning to walk her home.
As you walked, a little boy came running up, chanting, "Beverly got a boyfriend! Beverly got a boyfriend!" Before running off. You were confused as all hell, but when you turned to ask Beverly if she knew the kid, your heart skipped a beat. Her face was flushed red, and she almost seemed to be pouting in annoyance and embarrassment. In other words, she looked like a goddess and your heart couldn't take it. When she noticed you staring, the pout immediately dropped, but her face only turned a darker shade of red.
"Let's go." She said, smiling sheepishly and beginning to walk once more. As she walked ahead of you, you couldn't help glancing at her up and down. You shook your head and caught up, walking by her side. Sadly, you reached her home about ten minutes later, and you had to say your goodbyes.
"Hey, I'll see you at school tomorrow Bev." You said, smiling.
"I'll see you tomorrow, handsome." And with that, she kissed you on the cheek and ran inside before her dad ( or you ) could freak out.