does he feel the same way?

brennen and colby decided to hang out as friends or so they thought ;).

brennen was coming over to pick colby up but he slept through his alarm. "fuck" he said as he rubbed his face. he took his covers off revealing... morning wood. "shit i don't have time for this" he needed to shower but he couldn't help but think of colby. he bit his lip and started playing with his tip he reached over to his nightstand, grabbed his lotion put some in his hand and slowly rubbed his dick. he started going faster "fuck colby harder" he moaned, and laid back, he started moaning louder and came all over his chest. brennen sat up and walked to his bathroom and got ready to leave.

meanwhile colby had already taken a shower and was already ready. he walked downstairs and saw jake and sam in the kitchen getting breakfast. jake saw colby looked at him and said, "dAmN cOlbY, sOme oNes feElinG tHemSeLvEs t0dAy." colby blushed and rolled his eyes "no me and brennen are going to a fancy restaurant for lunch" colby sarcastically angrily yelled.

a couple minutes there was a knock at the door. colby jolted up from the couch and ran to the door and standing there was brennen holding some roses. colby smiled at him. "these are for you" brennen said as he handed the roses to colby. "thank you bro" colby said smiling, he smelled them and smiled again. "ALRIGHT IM LEAVING" colby yelled so the whole house will hear and he closed the door. they got into brennens truck and drove to the expensive sushi restaurant .

"table for two" brennen said to the hostess, the lady smiled and took them to their seat. "you look good brother" brennen said as the lady walked away. "thank you so do you" colby replied back.

they finished at the restaurant.

"let's go back to my place i kinda need to tell you something that's been on my mind lately" brennen said as he was getting into the car, colby nodded "okay"  he replied, brennen smiled and started driving.

they got to brennens place and they sat on brennens couch. "so uhm i- i hope this doesn't ruin our friendship..." brennen nervously said. "dude nothing could break us.. trust me" colby replied back smiling, brennen smiles back and said, "i- i kinda have feelings for you" he said as tears filled his eyes "i- i have feelings for you too.." brennen faintly heard and he blinked away his tears and colby kissed him, brennen kissed back and their lips moved in sync.

brennen slowly climbed on top of colby and took off his shirt, as well as his. they grew harder and brennen started giving colby dark hickeys on his neck, colby quietly moaned and brennen made his way down to colbys waist band. brennen unbuttoned and unzipped colbys jeans and pulled them down leaving colby in his underwear with pre cum dripping on the front of them.

brennen licked colby through his underwear and pulled down colbys underwear making his thicc dick slap his stomach and back down. brennen spit onto colbys dick and slowly started jacking him off. colby moaned and spread his legs, making it easier for brennen to jack him off. brennen engulfed colbys cock making colby whine in pleasure. colby started rubbing brennens dick through his jeans  making brennen moan while sucking him.  brennen took colby out of his mouth and took off his pants. brennen put colby back into his mouth as colby started jacking brennen off.

"i'm- going to cum" colby moaned and brennen nodded in agreement. they came all over each other as well as the couch. brennen grabbed colbys legs and pulled him closer, making it easier to fuck him. colby bit his lip and brennen got up and walked to away to grab his lube, once he found it he put it on as he was walking back to colby. he rubbed some onto colbys anus and then slowly slid into him. colby whined in pain and pleasure. brennen adjusted himself in colby until it was comfortable for both of them. he started thrusting in and out slowly yet harshly "faster baby" colby moaned, brennen bit his lip and looked into colbys eyes "i'm not your baby while i'm fucking you slut". colby looked at him "i'm sorry daddy" and brennen started going faster.

brennens thrusts were getting sloppier and he was about to hit his climax. colbys dick was rubbing against his stomach making it harder to keep it in. brennen filled colbys whole, making colby closer to his climax. brennen started jacking colby off and licked the tip making colby moan, brennen started sucking colbys balls and that made colby even closer. brennen deepthroated colbys cock and colby came into brennens mouth. brennen swallowed all of it and kissed colby, colby smiled and looked down at their naked bodies and grabbed both of their cocks and started rubbing them together making them both moan.

brennen grabbed colbys face and kissed him, colby kissed back and they stood up, put on their clothes and drove back to colbys house. once they walked into the house in they heard people in the kitchen it was sam corey and jake. they walked in and smiled that nothing happened between them and they all started talking.

a/n: boink how was that? if you want me to i can make the next chapter longer OOP. :)

916 words.