shower sex.

colby has always wanted to have shower sex with brennen.

(listen to the song while reading this)

colbys pov
i was looking through instagram and came across brennens account by accident. i tried to click off but he was so hot i couldn't keep looking at his pictures. fuck, i knew this was going to happen. i have a boner.

he gets a text from brennen.

daddy: hey baby do you want to come over in a couple of minutes?
colby : sure i'll just pack my bag and i'll be on my way over
daddy: sounds great

colby quickly grabbed his backpack, shoved all his stuff that he needed in there and ran downstairs. sam and jake were down in the kitchen and saw that colby was in a hurry.

"hey colby where are you going that makes you in such a hurry?" jake asked colby teasing him because he already knew. "uh just over to brennens he wants me to uh film a video with him before it gets to uh late" colby reply's walking slowly backwards to the door. he quickly turned around and walked out the door. he unlocked his car, got in and threw his stuff in the passenger seat.

~skipping to brennens apartment~

colby got to brennens apartment and knocked on the door. brennen quickly opened the door. "hey bren-" colby was cut off by brennen attacking his lips by his own. they walked further into brennens apartment and closed the door. colby grabbed  brennens ass and smacked it. "i see you just got back from the gym" colby said and bit his lip. "yeah i should probably go take a shower before we do anything else" brennen said to colby as he grabbed his hands and pulled away and walked to the bathroom. colby sat down on brennens couch with a smile on his face.

a couple minutes later he got up and walked to the bathroom. brennen left it unlocked and colby walked slowly in peaking the the crack of the door. he got undressed and slowly walked in. he peaked into the shower and saw that brennen had his eyes closed as he was rinsing his shampoo out of his hair. colby instantly got turned on by the sight of brennens naked wet body and quietly got into the shower. he engulfed brennens soft cock,  instantly making it hard. brennen bit his lip with pleasure as colby continued sucking on his tip. brennen wiped the water from his eyes and looked down at colby. he shoved brennens cock down his throat and gagged on it and pulled it back out of his mouth. "i want you in my ass daddy" colby said to brennen as he stood up but still rubbing brennens cock.

colby turned around and bent over slightly, putting his hands on the shower wall. brennen slammed into colby and he screamed with pleasure. "fuck yes daddy pound my ass so hard" colby moaned out and bit his lip. brennen started fucking colby at un-human speed. colby could barely moan at the pleasure brennen was giving him. brennen stopped going so fast and constantly slammed into colby ass making the claps echo throughout the bathroom. "oh daddy you make me feel so good" colby finally moaned out and brennen smacked colbys ass to please him more. colby started matching brennens thrusts on his cock.

brennen turned colby around, picked him up and colby straddled him and brennen pinned him to the wall. colby grabbed brennens cock and aligned it to his hole and brennen slid in. he instantly started fucking colby hard. "ohmyfuckinggod daddy you make my ass throb" colby whined out and bit his lip. brennen was about to cum so he pulled out of colby, let him to the floor and colby got on his knees. brennen started rubbing on his dick and colby stuck out his tongue waiting for his cum. brennen finally came all over colbys face but mostly in his mouth. colby swallowed it all and stood up.

brennen attacked colby lips while he rubbed his hand on colbys cock. brennen let go of colbys lips and started kissing down colbys chest down to his vline. he started sucking on colbys thighs to tease him. he grabbed onto colbys cock and licked the tip. he shoved it into his mouth and started bobbing his head on it. colby bit his lip and moaned and grabbed the back of brennens head and shoved it down to the base of his cock. brennen started sucking on colbys balls making colby almost reach his climax. brennen shoved colbys cock back into his mouth waiting for colby to fill it with his cum. colby came into brennens mouth and brennen swallowed it all and bit his lip.

brennen stood back up, they kissed a few more times and brennen turned off the shower.  they both got out and brennen handed colby a towel to dry himself off. they walked out of the bathroom and colby picked up his clothes off the floor and threw them onto brennens bed. he grabbed his underwear and put it on. brennen did as well and they walked out into the living room. colby sat down on the couch covering himself with a blanket because it was a little cold. brennen made some popcorn and walked over to colby sitting on the couch. colby smiled at him as he walked by. they turned on and movie and snuggled up their damp semi naked bodies until they fell asleep.

926 words.