caught. (smut)

Brennen and colby were going to have a night alone. or so they thought. ;)

Colbys pov
no one knew about mine and brennens relationship. they didn't even know i was bi and brennen was gay. its fine that way because i don't know how anyone would react.

One night the whole house left. Corey, devyn, aaron and his girlfriend went out on a double date, sam and katrina were at katrinas apartment and jake left with his brother to go film something. Colby was left alone and knew that they wouldn't be back until late, so he texted brennen.

c: hey baby wyd?
b: just chillin around. i'm pretty bored lol
c: wanna come over? no ones here ;)
b: i'll be there in 15
c: sounds good daddy 😉

brennen finally got to the trap house, and walked right in, because they never lock the door. "BABY IM HERE" brennen yelled and it echoed through the house. colby came running down the stairs with a big smile on his face. Brennen bites his lip at the sight of colby and colby notices. Colby licks his lips and walks over to brennen and brennen attacks colbys lips with his. He pushes colby into a wall and starts grinding on him as they kiss. They both started moaning between kisses and started taking off each other's clothes until they were both completely naked.

They went into the living room and brennen seductively pushed colby onto the couch and started sucking his huge hard cock. Colby started moaning because of the pleasure brennen was giving him. "i want you to fuck me so hard daddy" colby said as he was moaning. Brennen spit onto his fingers and slid them into colby's anus. He started going faster as time went on. Finally, brennen slid his huge cock into colby's wet anus and they both started moaning. Brennen grabbed onto colby's neck, choking him. "fuck yes daddy choke me" colby moaned and brennen started thrusting harder.

Brennen slid his cock out of colbys anus, "get on your knees slut" brennen, seductively yelled at colby and he did what he was told. Brennen shoved his cock into colbys mouth and started thrusting it back and forth in his mouth, making go further down his throat each time. He finally made colby choke on his dick and he almost reached his climax. The second time he made colby choke on his cock he came into colbys mouth. "swallow it all baby boy" Colby swallowed all of brennens cum and started jacking himself off. "no that's my job. sit on the couch." Brennen said as he was playing with colbys hair.

Brennen engulfed colbys dick making it wet and slid into his anus making them both whine with pleasure. Brennen started moving colbys dick inside of him and they both couldn't stop moaning.

Their moans were so loud that they didn't hear the door open. It was jake and reggie. They heard moaning but wasn't sure who it was. They walked into the kitchen trying to mind it, but it was so loud to not. They walked into the living room revealing, brennen and colby fucking. Jake coughed so they could know that someone was home. As soon as they heard it they instantly stopped. "who was that? i thought you said no one was home colby." brennen said turning to colby. "no one was home. someone must have come home early." colby replied back to brennen. Jake walked back in seeing their naked bodies on the couch. "get a room" jake said laughing. Both of their faces got red and they ran upstairs.

They both got dressed in colbys room and walked downstairs slowly, acting like that didn't just happen. Jake turned to them and smiled as they walked into the kitchen.

"so i guess that wasn't supposed to happen" jake said to them. "yeah it wasn't..." colby replied back with a shakey voice. "are you guys like a thing or??" jake asked them, as he leaned onto the counter in-front of him. "yeah, we were going to tell you guys, but we're too nervous to come out." colby replied as he looked down at brennens boner. "i have something to tell you guys. promise not to tell anyone?" jake asked them and they both replied "yes" "well i uh i am fuck. i'm bi." "really!?" brennen replied with a surprised voice. "yes i am." jake replied with a shakey yet confidence voice. Colby looked over at brennen and raised his eyebrow, smirked and looked from him to jake back to him. Brennen knew what colby wanted to do so he nodded his head. "come here jake" colby said to jake as he waved him over the the other side of the counter. "okay" jake replied and he started walking over to them. Brennen whispered something into jakes ear and jake not his lip to what brennen was telling him. colby smirked and jake nodded his head yes.

They all walked upstairs and into colbys room. They all took off their clothes and jake sat down on colbys bed. Colby started sucking Brennen making all of their dicks grow harder. Jake started jacking himself off to the sight of what was going on in front of him. "get on your hands and knees jake." brennen said as he was moaning from colby sucking him. Jake did as he was told and brennen and colby walked over to him.

A/N: I BET YOU WEREN'T EXPECTING IT TO END THERE HAHA GOT YOU GOOD. LMAO IM GOING TO FINISH IT LATER AND POST IT IN A COUPLE OF DAYS KSKS

942 words.