daddy.

colby and brennen just got off the phone after deciding on what they were going to do tonight. colby couldn't help think of brennen and how hot he is when they go on dates. he got a boner.

"fuck i have to fix this before brennen gets here" colby thought to himself. he closed his door and walked over to his dresser opened a drawer and grabbed a dildo and lube. colby took off all of his clothes and put lube onto the dildo. he stuck it to the floor and positioned himself over it, once it was right he slid onto it and moaned as it was going inside of him. he started bouncing up and down on it. "fuck oh my god" colby moaned out on accident and instantly covered his mouth.

brennen got to the house and walked in and straight up to colbys room. brennen wasn't really paying attention to colbys moans and opened the door slowly, and saw colbys naked body bouncing on a dildo. brennen instantly got a boner and started rubbing it through his pants. "fuck brennen you fell so good in my tight hole" colby moaned. brennen felt pre- cum on his underwear and couldn't take it anymore. he pulled his pants down slightly and started masturbating to colby. brennen moaned accidentally moaned but it was quiet. colby heard it and turned around. his face got red from embarrassment and colby covered his hard cock with his hand. "bounce on that dildo baby" brennen seductively yelled at colby. brennen walked in and closed the door behind him, locking it and sat on the couch and pulled his pants off and started beating his meat as colby was bouncing on the dildo.

brennen wanted to hear colby choke on his cock, so he walked over to colby and shoved his dick in colbys mouth instantly making colby gag on it. brennen pulled colby over to his bed and brennen laid down  "i want to suck on your cock as you suck on mine" and bit his lip. colby laid on top of brennen. brennen was pleasing colby so much, he could barely keep his mouth on brennens cock. brennen started eating colbys ass and then spanked him, making colby scream in pleasure. "i want your dick is my ass so bad daddy" colby moaned.

he got off of brennen and laid on his back. brennen spread colbys legs apart and shoved his dick into colbys throbbing anus. brennen started going in and out of colby really hard, you could hear his balls clapping on colbys ass. "fuck me harder daddy" colby moaned and started jacking himself off. "i want your cum in my mouth baby" brennen said to colby as he slowed down his thrusts, but still making them hard. he stopped and went down on colby. colby was so close to his climax and feeling brennen shoved his cock down his throat made him reach it even more. "fuck daddy i'm about to fucking cum" colby came in brennens mouth, he spit some out on his hand and swallowed the rest. brennen rubbed colbys cum on his dick making his throb.

"get on your hands and knees daddy wants to see him cum drip out of your throbbing ass" brennen said as he was still rubbing his cock. he slapped colbys ass and then slammed into him. after a few minutes after doing the same thing brennen was about to reach his climax. he did a slow yet hard thrust into colby and he came in colbys ass. he waited until all of him cum was out and then he pulled out of colbys ass. colbys anus started dripping his cum and brennen spread colbys ass to see it better. he rubbed some of it onto colbys balls, but most of it got on colbys sheets. 

colby flipped over and sat up. he kissed brennen and brennen laid down next to him on the bed. they covered up their naked bodies with colbys blanket and cuddled for a while. they fell asleep and one of colbys legs was over brennens. colby had laid his hand on brennens chest and his head on his shoulder as brennens arm was around him.

a/n: i hope you enjoyed ;)

714 words