dinner date

brennen and colby have made plans to eat dinner with brennen's mom, lisa.

colby went over to brennens apartment to pick him up to meet at a restaurant with lisa. they got there and got sat at a table for four. brennen and colby sat next to each other and lisa sat across from them.

they ordered their drinks. colby look at brennen and bit his lip when his mom was looking down at the menu. colby looked down at brennens dick. he slowly rubbed his hand over it. he unzipped brennens pants and brennen slid them down a little. colby stuck his hand in brennens pants and started rubbing his cock through his underwear, making him hard.

"do you guys know what you want?" the waitress interrupted them. "uhm yeah" colby replied, as he slowly took his hand off brennens hard cock. they ordered their food and colby started rubbing brennens cock again. he rubbed his hand over brennens underwear, which was now wet with pre cum. he slid his hand into his underwear and started playing with brennens foreskin. he slowly wrapped his hand around brennens dick and started jacking him off. going slow so brennen wouldn't moan.

their food finally arrived at the table. brennen still hadn't came yet but needed to. he touched colbys arm signaling what he needed to do, so colby took his hand out of brennens pants so he could pull them up. colby made up an excuse so they could go to the bathroom together, "i have to go wash my hands real quick." "me too" brennen said as they got up from their seats. they walked into the bathroom and headed for the big stall. the both quickly walked in it and locked the door. colby instantly got into his knees and unzipped brennens pants, and started giving him head. he licked brennens balls, then from the base to the tip. he shoved brennens dick into his mouth, and started bobbing his head up and down. he shoved it down his throat, making him choke on it. colby pulled brennens cock out of his mouth and started slapping it on his tongue. brennen came into his mouth without warning. he swallowed it all and then wiped his face off. brennen pulled his pants up over his, still, hard cock. colby got up and they quickly walked out of the stall as someone walked in. colbys face got red. they walked out of the bathroom and back to their table.

"what took you guys so long?" lisa asked, she was almost done eating. "we uhm had to go piss too and we had to wait because all the urinals were being used." brennen quickly replied.

they all finished eating. they said goodbye to lisa and went over to colbys apartment. colby was still horny, like always. he whispered into brennens ear, "fuck me so good daddy." brennen got hard thinking about what he was going to get to do to colby. colby took off his clothes. he got on all fours as brennen took off his clothes. brennen spanked colby, making him moan. he shoved his cock into colby. dry, without any warning. colby screamed out in pain. brennen thrusted into colby a couple more times, finding pleasure to him and colby.

colby wanted to feel brennens cock against his. he turned around, stood up and pushed brennen onto the couch. colby straddled brennen and started rubbing their tips together, getting his pre cum into brennens throbbing cock. he spit onto their cocks, making it more pleasurable for them. he rubbed his cock onto brennens balls, then traced his tip from brennens base, to his tip.

colby spit onto his hand, then rubbed it onto brennens cock. "i want to choke on your dick, while your licking mine daddy", colby said as he moaned. colby turned around and laid on top of brennen. colby shoved brennens cock into his mouth. brennen started licking colbys tip, and slowly licked around his shaft making colby scream in pleasure. colby started bobbing his head up and down on brennens cock. colby came on brennens face without warning. brennen swallowed what was in his mouth and licked what was on his lips, off. a couple seconds later, brennen came into colbys mouth. "fuck baby you taste so good", brennen said has he was moaning. colby swallowed all of brennens cum and got off of him.

they sat on the couch and cuddled, not knowing they would fall asleep, but they did.

A/N: thank you for 22k reads!! i'm glad people are as horny as me for brolby ;).

774 words.