morning sex.

(listen to the song while reading)

colby woke up to brennen sliding his hand down his naked hip to his thigh. he could feel brennens hard dick against his ass, teasing him. he turned around onto his other side to face brennen. brennen pulled colby closer to him, and felt colby's hard cock against his stomach. he bit his lip and spanked colbys ass, making him moan. he licked his fingers and slid them into colbys hole. colby shoved the covers off of them, revealing their bodies rubbing against each other. brennen shoved his fingers deeper making colby arch his back. he found colby's special spot, which made him whimper when he rubbed his fingers against his spot a few more times. colby came onto brennen's chest, making them both hornier for each other. brennen wiped his cum off with his fingers, and slowly licked the cum off making colby want brennen's dick even more. he shoved his fingers back into colby. brennen surprised colby, and shoved a third finger into him. "oh fuck daddy." colby screamed out in pleasure.

he felt brennen's dick throb against his thigh and grabbed it. he slapped it against his thigh and started slowly rubbing his hand on it. he growled into brennen's ear "beat my ass with your dick daddy." ,he wanted to feel brennens warm liquid fill his hole. colby turned onto back and spread his legs open. brennen shoved his cock into his throbbing hole, filling them both with pleasure. colby closed his eyes and suddenly felt brennen's hot breath against his neck. he could feel colby's dick throb against his stomach. brennen couldn't hold it in anymore and came into colby's hole.

he grabbed colby's dick and shoved it into his mouth. colby grabbed onto brennen's hair and shoved his head down further, making him choke on it. brennen turned around and shoved colby's cock into his tight hole, making them both shake with pleasure. brennen started bouncing on colby's dick, making colby whimper. without warning colby came into brennen's hole. once he finished, brennen slid his ass off of colby's dick, letting colby  watch his cum slide out if brennen's wet, throbbing hole. brennen got off of colby and laid down next to him. colby laid his head on brennen's chest, and placed his hand on his stomach.

this is a shorter chapter but,, i just want to say thank you for 24k reads and being number 10 under the hashtag "brolby"!

415 words