brennens slut.

this shit gets kinky and dirty quick. this involves personal kinks more than anything.

It was a saturday night. brennen and colby were sitting on colbys couch in his new apartment. They were watching a movie. colby, got horny like always, and started giving brennen a handjob. It made brennens dick hard instantly. Brennen paused the movie to be able to hear colbys quiet little moans, that turned brennen on even more everytime.

Brennen got up off the couch and walked into colbys room to grab handcuffs, a blindfold and a ball gag. he put them onto the couch and started pulling off colbys clothes. Brennen left hickeys on colbys neck and down his chest and abs. then brennen put the blind fold onto colby, and then the handcuffs. He pushed colby down to his knees and then shoved his cock into colbys mouth. He kept doing it and occasinally making colby choke and gag on it.

Brennen grabbed colby from off the floor and walked him over to the side of the couch, put the ball gag into colbys mouth and bent him over. Brennen shoved his cock into colbys tight hole, without warning. Colby screamed out in pain through the ball gag. Brennen kept thrusting in and out of colby harder and faster everytime.

brennen grabbed onto colbys bicep and took him into his room. "lay down" brennen yelled at him. colby did as brennen said. he handcuffed colby to the bed and then put a blind fold over colbys eyes. brennen harshly shoved colbys cock into his tight, dry hole. colby moaned with pleasure, "ugh daddy ride my dick so good" brennen started riding colbys dick harder, "any thing for you, slut." colby came into brennen without warning. "daddy is going to have to punish you for that" brennen growled at colby. brennen forcefully rolled colby over to where he sideways. brennen shoved his cock into colby, making his balls clap on colbys ass. brennen kept going balls deep, hitting colbys spectrum every time, making colby scream with pleasure. brennen was about to cum and shoved his cock into colbys mouth, hitting the back of colbys throat, and came into colbys mouth. he instantly swallowed the warm cum that brennen just put in his mouth.

"i want daddy to taste my cum" colby growled in brennens ear. brennen took off colbys blind fold and un-cuffed him from the bed. "face fuck me slut" brennen moaned and laid down on the bed. colby shoved his cock into brennens mouth. he hit the back of brennens throat and moaned. colby shoved his cock down brennens throat and then started thrusting in and out of brennens mouth. colby quickly came into brennens mouth. he swallowed it and sat up.

brennen kissed colby and grabbed his hand hand led him off the bed to the living room. brennen grabbed colbys underwear and handed it to him and then put his on. they sat back onto the couch and snuggled up underneath a blanket. colby laid his head on brennens shoulder. brennen kissed the top of colbys head. then, they slowly fell asleep as they watched a movie.

holy shit thank you for 15k reads ohmygod. i hope you enjoyed this chapter also sorry i've been so inactive, i've been really busy lately.

555 words