brolby x reader (smut)

your pov

(listen to the song as you read)

i walked into a club by myself waiting for my friend when i got a text from y/f/n "shit y/n i cant come anymore. i just threw up every where :((" you text her back. "oh okay. i hope you feel better!"

you turned off your phone and walked over to the bar to get a drink. you finally got your drink after waiting for 5 minutes and walked over to the crowd of people dancing, when you spot two hot guys walk into the club. you make eye contact with one of them and they start walking towards you. "hey cutie" one of them said to you. you blushed and said "hey". the brown eyed one asked you if you were there with anyone and obviously you replied no. they finally said their names. "i'm colby and that's brennen. just letting you know because you'll be screaming our names later." he said to you and winked.

you walked out of the club with them. "did you drive here or did you uber?" brennen asked you. "i ubered here" you replied "perfect" colby said as they led you to a white truck. "who's is this" you asked getting in the passenger seat. "mine" brennen replied back getting in the driver seat and colby got into the back.

~skipping to brennens apartment~

you walked into brennens apartment and they led you into his bedroom. you bit your lip and took off your clothes leaving yourself in your lingerie.

colby attacked your lips with his and brennen sat down to watch. he pulled his pants and underwear off and started stroking his cock with his hand. you felt colbys dick get harder against your lower stomach.

colby pushed you onto the bed. he slowly took his pants off turning you and brennen on even more. "hands and knees now" brennen seductively yells at you. "okay daddy" you say as you bight your lip. colby grabbed a condom from the dresser drawer and slid it over brennens hard cock.

colby walks over to your head and shoves his cock into your mouth. at almost the same time, brennen shoves his cock into you. "fuck you are so tight." brennen moans and spanks you. you had stopped sucking colbys cock because brennen couldn't stop making you moan. colby shoved his cock down your throat making you choke on it. you felt brennen stop thrusting into you. you looked up and they were making out with each other. you engulf colbys cock making moan as his lips move in sync with brennens.

brennen finally started to fuck you again. "fuck brennen" you moan out as you bight your lip. "i want you to cum in my mouth" colby said to brennen and he was moaning from you sucking him.

"fuck i'm about to cum again y/n" colby moaned and he came into your mouth once again. "fuck even better than the last time" you thought to yourself.

before you knew it brennen pulled out of you and ripped the condom off his throbbing cock. he turned to colby, he was already on his knees waiting. colby opened his mouth ready for brennen to cum inside of it. brennen finally came into colbys mouth. he swallowed it all licked his lips getting the extra cum that didn't make it into his mouth. colby stood up and brennen spanked him making colby moan.

colby wasn't hard anymore and put on his underwear and walked out to sit on the couch. you put all your clothes back on, and sat down on the couch next to colby. you finally broke the silence saying "i'm y/n by the way". colby smiled. "y/n. that's a gorgeous name" you blushed. "thank you".

brennen finally walked out of the bedroom but only with his underwear on. "i should probably get going" you say as you stand up. "wait can i get your number first?" colby stands up after you with his phone in his hand. you grab it, put your number in, smile and walk out the door.

you get into the uber you called and think to yourself. "will that be the first and the last time i will ever see them again?".

a/n: thank you so much for 8k reads wow i never would of thought i would get that many sksk

739 words.