Keith

Kieths POV

My shift had just ended and I was on the phone to lance asking for a ride home since he was only an hour away when someone from the alleyway  began to scream drastically I ran to the corner and found Shiro naked on the floor in tears and unable to move. I ran to the curb and saw lance standing next to his car I screamed his name and ran into the alley "hey Kieth my cars the othere w-" lance said walking into the alley helping Keith lift Shiro into his car "please lance can we go to yours" Kieth begged as he cradled Shiro in his arms.

As lance pulled up to his mountain side house he went into the garage both Kieth and lance drag Shiro onto lances bed "AHHHAHHH" Shiro screamed as he sat up backing himself into the wall "calm down" Kieth and lance say in unison as they hold Shiro down but they noticed how both were blushing because Shiro was naked " Shiro try to tell Kieth what happened and I will go and find you something to wear.

A few moments had past and Shiro wasn't talking to me he just sat there and when I moved closer he jumped witch was staring to piss me of because I couldn't help him; at that point lance came in with some clothing for Shiro he placed them on the bed grabbed Shiro and I hugged us and then said "don't worry your going to stay hear for the weekend I told everyone were you was and I said you was coming to help me at my convention and I told my organisers that I was helping a family member so we have all weekend to are selves" all I could do was blush but Shiro cuddled into lance and began to cry "t-thank you so much lance but you don't have to put up with me I a-" Shiro was cut off as Lance kiss him and then me we blushed and then we all fell aslee (Shiro got dressed before that tho).