Spencer

In the morning, I wake up with Luna clinging to me. She's right up against my side, with one arm and one leg draped over me.

She's so peaceful. I wish I didn't have to go to work.

Last night was...something.

The musical was great! Luna was all smiles the entire time, well, except for the tears at the ending. She mouthed along to the words of every song and we held hands the entire time.

When we went out to eat, we got on the topic of marriage and kids. Things got awkward quickly after that. I thought I had weirded her out, but she assured me that I didn't. Then, I felt the guilt and sadness coming back from what happened in New York.

Earlier that day as we were finishing up closing the case, we were running through evidence. Part of the evidence were the videos that Marissa Harlow took of her victims. I watched the video of Luna, even though I didn't need to. Marissa Harlow is dead, there wasn't a reason to be analyzing the videos...

I wanted to know what happened, so I took the flash drive to Garcia and had her play it for me.

From Luna waking up on the cot, to her crying in my arms when we found her... it was all so painful to watch. My stomach ached all day because of it.

She told me once again that it's not my fault and made me realize something else.

That if she hadn't been taken that day, other girls would have been killed.

She was right. We didn't have any leads up until that point and the only reason we found Marissa Harlow was because Luna had her phone with her.

I still feel horrible about the entire situation.

The musical was unexpected. I was actually going to take her on Friday night, but after hearing the news that she'd been asked back to the gallery, I figured... what better way to celebrate? So, I called and bought tickets to pick up at will-call for the show.

"Lu," I say quietly, rubbing her head.

The girl shifts slightly. "Mmm," She hums.

"I have to go to work,"

She chuckles. "Do you have another lecture I can come to?"

The first thing she says to me in the morning is flirty... of course. I'd expect nothing less.

"No, unfortunately I don't..." I laugh.

"That sucks," She says, sitting up to look at me. "Y'know, besides getting hot and bothered...I was actually listening."

She was. She took pages of notes.

"I could tell,"

Luna leans over and gives me a kiss. "You're a great teacher. That girl I was talking to, she thought you were cute."

"Really? What about the girl she was talking to?" I sit up, bringing my face close to hers. "What did she think?"

A smirk takes over her lips. "Well, I think you know..."

"I don't, you have to tell me..." I say, just above a whisper. Our lips are dangerously close. Even the slightest move...

Luna presses her lips to mine, resting her hands on either side of my face. It's a sweet kiss, just lips. Nothing too steamy. The girl pulls away and smiles at me, her eyes searching mine. "So, do I think you're cute? Well," She tucks some fallen hair behind my ear. "I think you're more than just cute. You're handsome, you're sexy,"

I'm already blushing. Sexy, huh?

"You're charming, you have a sweet smile, nice lips..." Her thumb brushes over my bottom lip. "You have a kind heart, an old, lovely soul. And on top of it all, you have a beautiful mind. A very, very magnificent mind."