Spencer (Part 2)

"So, I want to try the sensory deprivation thing. Is that what it's called?" The girl asks, kneeling in front of the 'toy chest' at the end of my bed. She pulls out the blindfold and the four small bundles of purple shibari rope.

I nod, watching her get to her feet. "That's it, yes." I look her up and down, admiring her.

Luna catches me checking her out and shoots me a tiny smirk. "Are you okay with that?"

"I'm more than okay with it, Lu." I give her a smile.

"Cool. Can you take off your underwear for me?" She asks and I oblige.

With my guidance, she ties each of my hands and ankles to the bed. She crawls up next to me with the blindfold in her hands and looks at me for a second.

One of her hands moves to my hair, pushing it back slowly. She has that look on her face. Pure love.

"Kiss first?" She asks with a shy smile.

I nod my head, smiling back at her. "Mmm, that'd be great."

The brown-haired girl leans in and presses her lips to mine. I bite lightly at her bottom lip, wanting so badly to have my hands in her hair and have her pressed up against me as we kiss.

Luna leaves one quick peck on the side of my mouth before pulling away. "Okay, ready?" She holds up the purple blindfold.

I nod, excitement rushing through my veins. I must look very excited because Luna chuckles a little bit.

"Safe words?" She asks me.

"I won't nee-"

"Safe words," She repeats, a bit firmer this time and not in the form of a question.

"Yellow and red," I tell her, giving in. I know she isn't going to do anything that would warrant a safe word.

She smiles. "Good boy,"

Her hands fumble with the blindfold and she brings it to my head and blows me a kiss before sliding it over my eyes.

As her hands leave my head, I feel increasingly nervous. It's a good nervousness, though. What's she gonna do? What's she gonna use?

I feel the bed shift, indicating that she's gotten off. Light footsteps can be heard on the hardwood floors.

I hear some shuffling and then...complete silence. I can't hear any footsteps, can't get a feel for where she is in the room.

I feel something soft graze my left ankle and it makes me jump a tiny bit. A feather. It's the ostrich feather I have, I think.

Luna trails the feather from my ankle to my thigh, then over the bottom of my stomach and back down my right leg. It trails back up again, but this time, runs over my erection. I gasp in response to the feeling that it gives me. Fuck.

A small giggle comes from my girlfriend as the feather moves up the center of my torso to my neck and over my jawline. I feel the bed sink a bit on my left side and the feather is taken away completely.

I feel her hand rest on my chest and slide slowly to my right hip, settling there. Lips find mine and she kisses me as her hand trails up my side.

Luna pulls her lips from mine. "I love you," The girl whispers to me.

"I love you, Lu." I tell her with a small smile.

With one more quick peck on my lips, she's off of the bed again.

More shuffling and then I feel the bed sink in between my legs. I buck my hips and groan bit when she takes me into her hands. She gives me a few strokes and then I hear a faint buzzing.