01

Lights dim as the sun sets. She looks out of the window, reflecting.

Jade sighed as she plops her head down in her table full of school works and papers, not knowing what to do with them anymore.

"I give up." She said to herself and proceeded to hit her head lightly on the wood table.

"Can you stop hurting yourself?"

Jade jolted up her head and scoffed.

"It doesn't even hurt. I'm just... I don't know what to do with all these school works." Jade whined.

Her twin sister and best friend, Espie, sighed and let Jade stand up from her seat.

"Dude, it's vacation. We're not supposed to have homework. Or anything school related, okay?" Jade nodded.

"Now, go out and get fresh air." Espie then shoved Jade out of their bedroom, whining in pain.

"Ow." She said as she rubs her arm on her way out.

Jade got out of the house, walking to get some fresh air per Espie's suggestion.

Well, she's right. Having fresh air once in a while actually relaxes your mind and not think about an----

"Ow!" Jade groaned as she felt an impact as she falls down on the concrete road.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry, miss. Are you okay?" While Jade was looking at the ground in pain, a man, who was the culprit, looked at her, concerned.

"Yeah... I'm sorry. I'm just not looking where I'm walking." Jade procceed to stand up.

"No, its my fault. And I was distracted. I'm really sorry." He scratched his  nape.

Jade was stil looking down in embarrassment.

"Miss, you look kinda familiar."

"I get that all the time."

"Same. Anyways, I'm Minho. And you are?"

Jade suddenly had her eyes wide open as soon as she heard his name. She finally look up and immediately hugged him.

"Nice to meet you too, Jade." He chuckled sweetly.

She felt really blessed.