The cafe

Kuai's POV

I walk up to Hanzo's house till I was confronted by his dad. I stand there scared as he walks up to me. He stares down at me as he was staring into my soul. I look till he looked away and said

" Come "

"O-ok "

I said as I followed him inside as he yelled.

" Hanzo! Your friend is here "

Then he walked away. I look upstairs to see Hanzo only in a big white almost see through t shirt only going down to his upper thighs. I couldn't take me eyes away from him as I wanted to take a picture of him and save it to me phone. He smiles and walks up to me and said.

" You made it "

I didn't say anything as I looked down at him as he had the most sexiest body figure for a boy ever. I was in a trance till I heard a snapping sound. I return back to reality to see him snapping at me.

" Kuai, Kuai, Kuai you OK "

" Yeah I'm fine sorry "

" It's OK "

He smile as I follow him to his room . I look down at his figure again as he had a nice curve, something you see on a girl. We walk into his room as I sit in his chair as he laid on his bed.

" What was school like today "

" nothing much but a couple of fight here and there. "

" Oh OK "

He said as he sighs and looks up at the ceiling. I find myself staring at him again as he looks so hot in a type of shirt like that.

" No! I'm not into him! I'm not gay! "

Yelled in my head as I sighed and said

" Wanna play a game or something "

" I really don't have games but we can do something "

He said as he rolled out the bed and walked over to me.

" So you did anything with the money I gave you "

" Not yet "

He nods as he puts on some black shorts . I get up out the chair as we walk out the room to do something fun. We walk down stairs only to crash into another person but was a woman.

" Hi Mom "

Hanzo said as I looked at them in shock I look at his mother, then back at him. They looked like the same person but Hanzo had hazel eyes while his mom had brown eyes.

" You must be Hanzo's friend , I'm Hamuri "

" I'm Kuai "

Say as she smiled as she said.

" It was nice meeting you as I have to do something important "

" OK "

I say as she walks away.

" She's nice "

" Yeah but if you lived around her long enough, you'll see she has a dark side to her "

" Oh "

I say as we walk outside as the vicious dogs walked around the yard. The dogs noticed me and growled and slowly walked up to me.

" Sit! "

Hanzo yelled as the dogs stopped and sat. He looks at me and said

" This is Spike and Crush "

" OK "

I we walked around in the giant front yard as he said

" Wanna walk somewhere "