4-Music Class????

HEY! It's me again!
Enjoy
~don't play song yet
:3
Y/n pov

I woke up and rubbed my arm,remembering me almost kissing gene. I shook my head "that never happened!" I said outloud. "Y/n? Are you ok?" Danny asked walking into the room.
"Y-yeah! Just had a crazy dream is all" I said quietly.

I stood up and walked into my bathroom and pulled my hair into a ponytail. I then put on my uniform and sat down to eat breakfast with Danny and Mom.

"Good morning sweetheart" mom said giving me a bowl of cereal and kissing my head. "Morning mom" I said and stuffed my face.
Danny stared at me and when mom left she leaned in across the table. "What happened at the park on Saturday?" She asked with a smirk.

My face heated up, why am I blushing?
"N-nothing!" I said angrily and she sat back with a sly look on her face. Mom walked back in and gave us our lunch. "I have to go on a business trip,I'll be back next week" she said hugging us each and walked out of the house.

Me and Danny stared at eachother. "Invite friends over!" We both said at the time. We then laughed together. Danny stood up and got ready to leave. I walked with her out. Sasha and zenix were waiting in a bush and jumped out in front of us.

Sasha giggled and showed me a picture of me and gene inches apart. Danny looked at me "What is that?" She asked in disgust. I knew I was flushed in anger. "That was an accident" I said crossing my arms. Zenix laughed. "Tell anyone that we bullied Danny and we will show the whole school this. Also stay away from gene. He doesn't care for you" Zenix smirked.

"Why are you blackmailing me?" I asked
Zenix crosses his arms "You know if we show this to the school your friends will be mad at you for 'the closeness' between you are gene in this photo" he said.

"Do what we say and don't tell gene" Sasha added. Danny pushed them and grabbed the phone. She ran down the sidewalk to school. I stuck my tongue out at Sasha and zenix and ran after her.

Once we were at school Danny looked at the picture "why are you blushing?" She asked pointing to the picture. I shrugged my shoulders "you would too if you almost kissed some one on accident." I said. Miss Layla walked up to me and handed me a paper.

"We have been changing around the classes for some students" she said and pointed to it "that's your new schedule,y/ln"
I nodded and she walked off to pass out more papers.

"Music!?" I asked. Danny looked at it then at me "You are amazing at singing!" She exclaimed and deleted a bunch of pictures on Sasha's phone. Danny then threw it in the fountain.

Time skip~

"You'll love it!" Danny said pushing me inside of music. I waved to her and she rushed to her class. I walked in and saw a empty seat next to Katelyn and gene. I walked to sit with Katelyn,aware that gene was blushing. I looked at him and his face was a light shade of pink. I quickly looked down at a music book on my desk.

Katelyn elbowed me "Hey y/n. Why are ya in music?"
"Well the principal gave me a new schedule" I said. "That's nice" Katelyn said as a teacher walked in. "Hello students! Today we will be doing solo singing and tomorrow will be duo singing. The theme is love" he said.

After everyone went,they all had beautiful voices. I stood up and it was my turn. I walked to the front of the class and felt super nervous.

*play song!!*

Symphony by Clean bandit

I've been hearing symphonies
Before all I heard was silence
A rhapsody for you and me
And every melody is timeless
Life was stringing me along
Then you came and you cut me loose
Was solo singing on my own
Now I can't find the key without you
And now your song is on repeat
And I'm dancin' on to your heartbeat
And when you're gone, I feel incomplete
So if you want the truth
I just wanna be part of your symphony
Will you hold me tight and not let go?
Symphony
Like a love song on the radio
Will you hold me tight and not let go?
I'm sorry if it's all too much
Every day you're here, I'm healing
And I was runnin' out of luck
I never thought I'd find this feeling
'Cause I've been hearing symphonies
Before all I heard was silence
A rhapsody for you and me
(A rhapsody for you and me)
And every melody is timeless
And now your song is on repeat
And I'm dancin' on to your heartbeat
And when you're gone, I feel incomplete
So if you want the truth
I just wanna be part of your symphony
Will you hold me tight and not let go?
Symphony
Like a love song on the radio
Will you hold me tight and not let go?
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah ah, ah
And now your song is on repeat
And I'm dancin' on to your heartbeat
And when you're gone, I feel incomplete
So if you want the truth
(Oh, oh, oh)
I just wanna be part of your symphony
Will you hold me tight and not let go?
Symphony
Like a love song on the radio
Symphony
Will you hold me tight and not let go?
Symphony
Like a love song on the radio
Will you hold me tight and not let go?

When I finished everyone clapped. As I walked by gene I sat a note on his desk.

Gene pov
Y/n finished her song and I think she sang better than anyone here.
She dropped a note on my desk and sat back down with Katelyn. I opened it.

What made you wanna come to class?
:) thought you skipped class a lot.

I snickered and looked up at her. She smiled and listened to the teacher.

Oof that was long. Anyways! I hope you enjoyed.
Til next time
~Kitty❤️