7-The question

Hi!
I'm feeling much better today so this will be long
Play song
:3
Enjoy❤️
Genes pov

I stepped out of music class and yawned.
Why do I go to class? Is it because of y/n?
I ignore my thoughts and walk to skip school.
"Gene? I thought you don't skip school anymore?" I heard  y/n say. I'm tired of school and going to class and everything! I turn around. "Well you don't know me y/n. You should stay away from me. I want to skip classes and not be partners with someone I c-
With you because then I have to get good grades. Just leave me alone" I finished and her face looked blank and emotionless. "Oh. Ok" she said and walked off. I sighed and walked off to the back of the bleachers.

Sasha and zenix were there "how did you get out with that clingy girl?" Zenix asked and Sasha smirked. "She's not clingy. She just likes me. I can see that. But I think she deserves better than me" I said.
"That's cheesy" Sasha said and zenix bursted out laughing.

Sasha looked thoughtful for a second. "Maybe you are exactly what she deserves?" She said quietly.
I shrugged my shoulders but I was thinking about what she said.
Is Sasha right?

Y/n pov

I walked to my next class and sat down.
Why did gene want to be left alone?
He kissed me on my forehead, maybe he's just trying to gain my trust.
I sat my head on the desk and couldn't stop thinking about gene.
What is wrong with me? Do I like him?

Time skip

It's the end of the day now and I'm standing outside looking for gene. I couldn't stop thinking about him and now I feel butterflies just thinking about him. What is going on with me. Tomorrow is the Halloween bash and me and the girls are going to the mall to pick out cute Halloween costumes.

I see gene,Sasha,and zenix and Sasha stops gene. She points to me and gene looks at me. Sasha pushes him and he walks over to me.
"Hey" He starts" I'm sorry about earlier"
"It's fine" I say feeling really nervous.
"So tomorrow is the Halloween bash and I was wondering if you would like to go with me?" Gene asked. "A-as a d-date?" I stutter,I'm surely blushing. Gene nods and I mentally scream yes.

I think I like him. I know I like him!
"Yes I would love to be your date" I say quietly.
He suddenly hugs me and I hug him back. "I'm falling for you y/n" Gene whispers in my ear.

I smile and my cheeks are burning. "M-me too" I say quietly and he lets go. "I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow" gene says and I nod.

Gene walks off and I don't even care who just say that. I have a stupid smile on and I couldn't care less who saw me just now. "Omg omg what did he whisper??" I hear something behind me. "Shhh" I hear another noise.

I turn around and see Danny,Katelyn,Aphmau,Kc,and teony.
"Don't ask!" I say and run to teony "Time to go to the mall! Right guys???" I ask them and they all nod.

We all get into the car and everyone is talking except for me. I'm sitting here savoring the hug that gene gave me. His face pressed against mine. Danny shakes my shoulders "love bird! Tell us what he asked you!!"
I look at them and they are all staring at me.
"Ummm" is all I can say and Danny giggles "she's blushing!!!" Danny says. Everyone in the car squeals except for Katelyn.

"He asked me to go to the Halloween bash with him. As a date" I say quietly. Kc looks at me
"Aww kawaii chan ships itt" she says and we get out of the car and go to the mall.

Time skip

"Aphmau! Wake up!" Katelyn says and she pops up "Shop til you drop Katelyn"
"Whatever Aph I don't want to be stuck in the mall again!" Katelyn says pulling Aphmau up.
We all laugh and we walk out. "Me and Danny will walk home" I say and we all wave goodbye.

Once we get home me and Danny pass out on our beds.
I can't wait til tomorrow.

Ok. How was that?
Anyways I hoped you enjoyed
Til next time
~kitty❤️❤️