10- Aphmaus plan

Hey! Remember that there will only be 15 chapters!
There is some language
:3
Enjoy!
Play music
Y/n pov

It's been a couple of couple of months since I've started at this new school. It's now January and my mom has been seeing this guy.
Danny likes him but to me he seems really strange.

I am now currently in a Skype call with Aph,Kc,and Katelyn.
"It's so boring her y/n" aph said
"Y/n~Chan! Gene~kun is back to being a big bully" kawaii chan said frowning.
"What? Why?" I ask. Katelyn shrugs "I think he's just sad that you wanted to wait til college" she said. I shook my head "long distance never works" I say sadly.

Aphmau looked at me "it does sometimes" she said awkwardly. Danny opened the door "y/n moms home" I looked at Danny in disgust
"I don't care about her" I said and shooed her out of the room.

You may be wondering why I dislike my mom,.
Let's go down the list.
1.said I couldn't be with gene
2.took away my phone,cutting off all contact with gene
3.making me walk to school
4. Dating a huge jerk who is so strange not even Kianna trusts him.

I sighed and looked at the girls "have to go" I said and we all said bye I turned off my laptop and walked downstairs. "Y/n" my mom said and I ignored her. "Y/n listen to your mother" Zach said. I ignored Zach and grabbed an apple juice from the fridge.

"Y/n!" My mom yelled and I turned to her "what!? Want to ruin my life some more!?" I yelled back. This isn't the first time I've yelled at her since we've moved.

Flash back

"Y/n I'm taking away your phone!" She yells making me cringe. "Why the fu-"
"Don't that word !" She yells and I look down the stairs "You can't have my phone!" I yell back
"You can't talk to Gene!" She yelled at me.
"WHY THE HELL NOT?!" I screamed at her, making Danny come out of her room.
"GET DOWN HERE" she screamed back and I got in her face "Phone!" She said and I slammed the phone in her hand.
She walked outside and grabbed Zach's hammer. I followed her "WTF mom!" I yell and she smashes it to a million pieces.

Flash back over

"Are you going to take away my laptop next!?" I asked and she folded her arms. A glistening rock on her ring finger made me sigh angrily. "What the hell is that" I ask her and she points to Zach "be respectful, he's going to be your new stepdad" she said.
I groaned in disgust "disgusting" I said and ran up stairs.

But my mom grabbed my wrists before I could leave. She turned me around and smacked me in the mouth before pushing me to go upstairs.
"Y-you hit me" I said and tears formed at my eyes. "Zach changed you" I said and began to cry. I ran upstairs and shut the door behind me. I tucked my knees in and hugged them. I slid down to where I was on my side.

I heard people talking and I forgot to turn off Skype completely. I opened my laptop and Aphmau and the others were staring at me "I'm sorry" I said and made sure that I actually left.

Aphmau pov
"Guys she forgot to turn off Skype" I said and Katelyn laughed.
A bit later we heard screaming "oh no" I said and Katelyn shushed me.
We heard a smack and footsteps into the room. The door slammed and y/n was crying.

"I'm texting him" I said and Katelyn shook her head "shhh" y/n opened the laptop "I'm sorry" she said and shut it off.
"Ok here's my plan" I giggled and the others smiled.

Y/n pov

I layed on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I heard what seemed to be rocks on my window.
I groaned and looked out the window. I open it.
"Jasper what do you want?" I asked.

Yes. Jasper. He 'loves me' I don't know why but he tells me every week. "Baby please be my girlfriend, I love you!" He says. I groan "what do I tell you every week?"
"That you are waiting for someone. But my lo-" Jasper starts but I almost close the window then glare at him "and I will always wait for that person" I finished and slammed the window. Jasper looked sad and walked off.

I layed on my bed again and soon fell to sleep.
The next month was full of fights with my mom and I even started to rebel I guess. I snuck off every night and didn't come back til the next day. Danny became the golden child and mom loved her way more than me.

I felt like Zach planned it all. Oh I didn't even say the best part! Zach is a freaking werwolf!
I walked into my house and saw Danny and Sage,the werewolf ,cuddling. "Danny!" I said and they both shot up. "I didn't know that you liked girls" I said smirking.

"Shut up y/n get out of here" I smirked and ran upstairs. I sat in my room. I really do miss Phoenix drop. I can imagine my life if I was still there. Me and gene wouldn't have to wait and we would be together,happily. I sighed knowing I could never go back to that life.

I opened my door and Zach was there.
He handed me my phone and walked into my room. He sat on my bed. "I fixed your phone"I stared at him.
"Your mom is on a business trip. I'm sorry that you dislike me" he said and I sat down next to him.

"I know you won't see me as a father but I'm still here to help you. I don't agree with your mother on some things and I think you need to get better." He said and I hugged him "I want to go back to Phoenix Drop" I said quietly and he hugged me back "I know"
Time skip~ one week later
I've been better! And I'm going to music class right now.

Idk on the chapter.
But Aphmau has something planned that she told you. But you actually don't know what yet : )
Anyways
Til next time
~Kitty❤️