14~ Graduation:Final

Hi!
I'm sorry! There will only be 14 chapters to this book. I'm going to need at least a day to plan out the next couple of chapters for the next book.
But don't worry! This isn't the end of your love story :3
It's going to be purrfect
Enjoy
Don't play the music yet:3 it will make sense.
Y/n pov

I woke up on Friday morning,exactly one week from prom. I sighed and turned to my side to see that it was still dark outside. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time.

5:30 am. Great! What am I supposed to do for two hours. Wait! Today is graduation.
I throw off my blankets at the thought and ignore that my feet are cold.

I grab my uniform and allay it out on my bed. I ran into my bathroom and took a nice hour long shower.
I heard someone in my room and I peaked out the door to see Danny. I put a towel around me and she looks up to me. "Oh! Y/n..." she says quietly.

"What's wrong Danny?" I ask holding my towel tight around me so it won't fall.
She smiled a sad smile and leaned on my bed putting a hand over her eyes.

I got dressed and I pulled her up "What's wrong Danny!!!!" I say and she pushes me lightly, smiling a bit" Well, I don't want you to graduate! I wish you had at least one more year with me, because I know you are going to move to college." Danny said and I smiled.

"Don't worry" I said. "You can always Skype me or visit". Danny groaned and folded her arms.
"Where are you going for college anyways?" She asked and that made me perk up. "Ah! Right I'm going to falcon claw" I said and she crossed her arms.

"Don't think I didn't see gene at prom!" She said and she gave me a smirk. "You wouldn't!" I said and she smiled "I'm just joking with you!" Danny laughed.

I smiled and rubbed her head. "Go get ready" I said and she sighed and walked back to her room. I sighed heavily. I got up from my bed and walked downstairs,smelling bacon?!?
(Lol sorry if you are vegetarian or vegan don't worry the pig was put to sleep then turned into food)

"Mooooom?" I asked and saw her making pancakes and bacon. "There's my little girl who's all grown up!" She said and sat a plate of food down for me and Danny. Danny came down at the smell and sat down to eat.

I sat down and began to eat the food. Zach walked down "Janel? Don't you have a meeting?" He asked and mom shook her head. "I took a day off to spend time with y/n"
I almost choked on my food "m-mom! Aphmau invited me to watch her graduation at its at 5:30" I said and my mom looked at me.

"Ok y/n" she said weirdly and got food for her and Zach. There was a knock at the door and I opened the front door.
There stood Sage,Kianna,and Jasper. Sage walked past me into Danny's arms.

Kianna smiled "I can't believe we are graduating today!" She said jumping a bit. Jasper smiled "you know we have been the alpha male and female since freshman year" Kianna said and Zach looked up. "That's great!"

I looked to my mom and she smiled giving me the go to rush or of the front door. Danny and sage ran after us and we all walked to school talking about graduation.

Time skip
Play music

It's now lunch, only three more hours of school and then I can be free to go see Aphmau.
Well Aphmau does have a plan!
I walk over to my table with my friends.
They are mostly werewolves but they are nice because of Kianna.

I guess I kind of understand the werewolves culture but it is hard to understand.
Kianna is now busy with two freshman werewolves trying to sit with all of the seniors.

Yeah,that's a thing, where on grad day all of the seniors sit at the same table. "Please alpha! I want to sit with my boyfriend!!" One of the freshman whine pointing to a werewolf across from me.

Kianna folded her arms as the other freshman tried to act tough. "Back down Ivory" she growled and ivory shook her head "no! I challenge you!" Ivory growled loudly making everyone look at them.

Kianna laughed "fine, after lunch" she smirked and sat down beside me. "Freshman have class after lunch" I said and Kianna nodded "oh yes I know"

Seniors also don't have classes after lunch so we all go to a classroom so the principal can talk to us about how to walk up and grab our stuff.

Time skip2.0

We are about to throw our hats. I see my mom and Zach and Danny standing and smiling at me on stage. The principal gives us a signal and we throw our hats.
I walk to my mom and she hugs me. "M-m-my baby girl!!" She says. "Mom if you cry I swear!" I said and hugged her back. Danny hugged me and handed me a bag with extra clothes.

I told Danny about mine and aphmaus plan and she was excited. I haven't told mom the real plan. "Zach brought your car! Make sure to come home and pack for orientation week for falcon claw." Mom said and handed me my keys. "Thanks mom!"

"Love you sweetheart" mom said and I hug her "love you too" I say and walk to my car.
I turn on music and start to drive to Phoenix drop high.

Time skip 3.0

I stop the car and hear principal Layla talking. I slip into my back seat and cover the windows.
I change my clothes and get out of the car.

I watch the graduation ceremony from afar. Seeing gene,Aphmau,Katelyn,kawaiichan,Garroth,Laurence,and Travis. All standing there, I wish I was right next to them.

Aphmau notices me and smiles. I smile back and gene notices Aphmau being weird and looks the direction she is looking. I hide myself and he goes back to looking at the principal.

Soon,the ceremony is done and I come out of hiding. Right up to gene. He is currently talking to zenix and Sasha and they see me.
"Helloooo" I say and he turns around.
Sasha smiles "y/n!" Soon my other friends notice and come over. I hug Aphmau since we haven't seen eachother in forever. "Hey Kc" I say and we hug. I hug Garroth and Laurence.

I hug Katelyn too. I then hug gene.
Gene hugs me back like he is going to loose me if he lets go.

Senior year has been tough,but I have to say that it was definitely my favorite year of all....
I have great friends and Gene...
I hope college is as good as today,this year.
It will be ok.
(See what I did there?)

Well then!
That was the final! Thank you all for reading and watch out for the next book
:3
Til next time
~Kitty❤️