9~ Im the new kid

Hey!
Enjoy
Play music
Y/n pov

I sat in my room and cried, my mom still wasn't awake yet and we weren't leaving yet.
I heard a knock on my window and I looked up.
Gene! I rushed to the window and pulled him in. "Shh, my mom is asleep" I whispered. He nodded and hugged me.

"I saw you get into the car and you and your mom yelled about something. What happened?" He asked and I sighed and stepped away from the hug.

"As soon as my mom wakes up I have to move"
"I thou-" gene started but stopped as we heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I pointed to the closet and he slipped in. I sat back on the floor and hung my head.

My door opened and I stayed still. "Y/n?" I heard my mom say. "Why do we have to leave today?" I asked standing up.
"I wanted you to stay away from that boy" she said pointing a finger at me. "That boy is an awful kid" she said stomping her foot lightly.

"How do you know! He is possibly the nicest boy I know" I said.
"It would never work out,y/n END.Of.Story." She yelled and walked out making me flinch at the yell. I stepped into the empty closet with gene and hugged him tightly. "You have to go" I said quietly.

"Why do you have to move away? That's so stupid" he said and lifted my chin to look at him. "Don't worry y/n we can call if you want."
I nodded "that's sounds good" my door opens again. "Y/n?? It's Danny?" Danny says and opens the closet. Me and gene put our finger on our lips as a shh motion. Danny nodded and smirked.

Danny walked out and we got out of the closet. "You have to go be-" at that moment  he kissed me and I kissed him back. I pulled away looked him in the eyes sadly. "Gene.." I said quietly and he nodded "I know" he nodded and went through the window.

I left the room and went downstairs.
"I'll be in the car" I said walking out side.
Danny ran after me. "What happened at the dance????" She asked once outside.
"Me and gene like eachother. We are going to wait til college to be together" I said and Danny smiled.

"I'm sorry about mom" Danny said sadly and we got in the car.

Timeskip
First day

Me and Danny walked into the school. We went out separate ways and I walked into home room. I sat down in a seat and some girl with black hair and yellow eyes sat next to me.

She was a werewolf. "Hi! Do you have a frisbee??" She asked. I shook my head "you seem nervous! I'm Kianna!" Kianna said and I smiled "y/n" I said simply and the teacher walked in.

"Hello class we have a new student" he said and looked at me "that's y/n" he said and wrote down notes on the board. I copied them down quickly but had a hard time with it.

Lunch

I walked in and my food was knocked out of my hands by a guy with blonde hair and black eyes.
I sighed and walked out of the lunchroom and into the bathroom. I texted gene.

(Ignore the time!_IndigoBlueFantasy_ helped me!)

I ran to class.

Timeskip

I walked out of school and got pushed down by some kids. "Watch out!" The werewolf growled"stupid human" he said and kicked my shin. "Get away from y/n!" I heard a familiar voice growl. "Y-y-yes alpha!" The werewolves said and kianna helped me up.

"Ignore Ren" kianna said glaring at the so called ren. "That's sage,Ren,and Jasper" kianna said and they all waved.
Ren has green hair with one purple eye and one yellow eye.
Sage has dirty blonde hair and green eyes.
Jasper had black hair and dark brown eyes.

Danny ran up to me in tears. "Y/n... I wanna go back to Phoenix drop" she said and I hugged her. I stepped away "who made you cry" I said sounding like I was growling.

"That girl and her boyfriend" she said.
"What did they do?" Kianna asked and Danny looked to her.
"They pushed me around all day, telling me that I'm not wanted and that I should kill myself" Danny said. "Alpha do you want us to bring them to you?" Jasper asked.

Kianna nodded her head and the three werewolves ran off. They soon came back with the couple. Kianna was about to talk but I got in their face "I don't care who or what you are" I started "Don't ever think you can bully my little sister! She has had it hard enough!" I yelled at them and they folded their arms.

"You humans are so stupid" the girl laughed and went to punch me I grabbed her fist and pushed her I pointed a finger in her face "Don't touch her or me ever again. If you do you will loose a tail." I finished and she looked kind of scared.

"Let's go Danny" I said
"Where did you learn that?!" She asked without walking to the car. "A werewolf did it to gene in freshman year" I said and Kianna growled "are you two stupid?!" She yelled at the two werewolves.

"Let's go" I said and we went to my car.
Yes, mom bought me a car.

Hey! That's the end.
Anyways here's what I'm gonna do
There will be 15 chapters in all and then I'm going to take a break for two seconds. After that I will start on the sequel book:college
Anyways
Til next time
~Kitty❤️