13- prom part 2

Hey
Enjoy
Sorry if it sucks
:3
Y/n pov

I woke up the next morning to my sister on my bed staring at me "you slept all day!" She said and showed me the time.
"3:30?" I asked blinking my eyes.
"Mom guesses that you WAKE UP!"
Danny yelled at me.

I woke up from that weird dream. "Danny?" I asked and she pulled me out of bed making me fall on the cold wooden floors. "Ugh!" I groaned and stood up.

She threw my uniform at me and ran out of the room. I put on the uniform and ran downstairs.
Danny was  was sitting at the table with sage across from her.

"Y/n." Zach addressed me and I looked at him.
"Today you get to get out of school early because of prom. Don't forget that next Friday is graduation." He said and I peeked up.

"I have to make a phone call" I said quickly and got on my phone and called Aph.

"Aph?" I asked walking into the living room.
"What's up y/n?" She asked
"When does your graduation start next week?"
I asked quickly and Aphmau was silent for a moment.
"5 I think" Aphmau said
"Great! Mine starts at 3:30 after school so that means I can—"
" MIJA GET DOWN HERE AND EAT YOUR BREAKFAST TACOS!" I hear aphmaus mom.
"Mooooooom!!!"She yelled and said a quick bye to me then hung up.

I walked into the dining room and ate my food quickly. I then drove sage and Danny to school.

Time skip

It's now the last class of this half day.
Jasper and another guy have been staring at me since the beginning of class.

The bell rings and I swing my backpack over my shoulder and run out of the class. The one boy walks up to me. He has black hair with green eyes. "Hey! I'm Riley" Riley said and I sighed.

"Listen Riley, I have to get ready to go to prom with my friend. Then I have to plan out what I'm going to do after graduation. Please make this quick" I say and Riley folds his arms.

"Well me and Jasper were talking and you could go to prom with me and Jasper will go with Kianna" he said and I leaned against the lockers behind me. Riley got really close to my face and he expected me to kiss him.

I laughed and pushed him away from me.
"Ugh What was that for!?" He exclaims and I smirk at him. "1. I don't like you 2. I like someone from my old school" I say and his face is angry.

"Your old school doesn't matter you are at this school." Riley says and grabs my hand. Danny grabs my other hand and Kianna pushes Riley away. Sage growls and we all leave.

Once we got home sage ran next door to her house and I'm guessing she was getting ready.
Danny went to her room to get ready and me and Kianna ran up to my room.

We both changed into our dresses and we went to my bathroom to put on makeup and do our hair.
Kianna had pulled all of her hair to the side and curled it. She then pinned it in place.

I curled my hair a little bit at the bottom and left it like that.
We were done quickly so we sat in my room waiting for Danny.
There was a knock so me and Kianna went downstairs.

I opened the door to reveal sage in the exact same dress as Danny. I bursted out laughing.
Sage frowned "oh no! Don't worry sage you look beautiful you'll see why I'm laughing"
I smiled and sage smiled "ok"

Danny came down the stairs and sage and Danny stared at eachothers dresses. We all started to laugh.
Danny grabbed sages hand and led her outside to the car. She opened the door for her and closed the door for her.

Danny got inside the car and me and Kianna got into the car. We drove to school.
Once we got there we all got out and walked inside of the school.

In the gym was where is was being held so we walked there. The gym was dark with disco ball lights.
(Cliché)
Danny and sage ran off so me and Kianna went to the food.

"Alpha!!" I heard some werewolves call Kianna.
Kianna looked at me "my pups are calling me. One minute" I nod to her and she walks off.

I sigh and grab a drink, I then make my way through the dancing people to the bleachers.
I sat down with a heavy sigh and drink the water that I got.

A slow dance comes on and I hear someone behind me.
"Y/n? Can I have this dance?" I turn around and see him.

He's here!
"Gene!" I say and hug him. He hugs back. "So what happened at this school?" He asked pulling away from the hug.
"Ugh gene don't get me started on these boys who like me. I want to dance with you." I say and gene nods. We go out on the dance floor.

Gene holds my hand and puts his arm around my waist. I put my hand over his shoulder.
We started to dance. "So how are you here,gene?" I ask and he smiles "one word,Aphmau"

"What do you mean?" I ask and he dips me.
"Aphmau talked to me about a plan. Then plan isn't over yet y/n" Gene says. "Oh ok" I say.
"Are you excited for graduation?" Gene asks and I nod. "Yep!"

I feel a tap on my shoulder and look around to see Jasper and Riley. "Ugh What do you two want." I say and hold genes hand.
Riley folded his arms "why didn't you kiss me earlier" he asked and I shook my head and laughed. "That's really funny. You think I would kiss you out of the blue?" I ask Riley and he stomps off.

Jasper looks to me "sorry" he says and walks off. I turn back to gene. "Who were they?" He asked and hugged him while we danced. "They were the boys that liked me" I laughed a little.
The song ended and gene dipped me again, this time though he kissed me slightly.

He then pulled away. I stood up and stepped away from him so that we weren't inches apart anymore. "Y/n? Wanna get out of this gym? It's too loud" he said and I nod. He leads me outside. We sit down in the cafeteria.

A couple of students lingered out here.
"So how's it been at Phoenix drop?" I ask gene and he shrugs his shoulders "boring" he says plainly.

"That's what Aphmau was telling me"I giggled and gene just smiled at me. "I can come watch you graduate?" Gene offered and I shook my head "gene it starts at 3:30 and phoenix drop is a hour away" I shook my head and he smiled "I could always skip" he said and I smiled and shook my head.

"You can't skip anymore" I said remembering freshman to senior year how he was never in class. Gene smirked "no promises kitty" he said and I blushed "don't call me kitty!" I said pushing him lightly and laughing.

Gene smirked again "ok....Kitty" he said and acted like he didn't say anything. "Ugh! Gene" I growled. "What?" He asked innocently.
I see Danny and sage kissing and I point to them and whisper to gene "my sister likes girls but my mom hates you" I said and gene shrugged his shoulders.

"My dad isn't the greatest guy" Gene said and I got a text. "My mom wants me home" I said frowning.  Gene smiled and we both stood up.
I tripped over my dress and fell into genes chest. He held me up.

"I miss you" I said and hugged him. Gene smiled "me too"

Ugh
What is wrong with me and making gene so unlike gene. Hope non of you mind that he is a sweetheart
Ugh
I feel like this is stupid and cheesy idk
Anyways
Til next time
-kitty❤️