1~Shadow knight trouble

Y/n pov

I yawned slightly and hissed as my mom pulled back my f/c curtains. "Momma!" I said tiredly. She laughed and pulled me out of bed.

My mom has always been there for me. I can't say the same for my dad. My mom kicked him out over the summer and my younger sister isn't taking it well.

I gave in and got up. I opened my eyes and blinked a bit. I walked into my bathroom and stared at the mirror.

There was a knock at my window and I looked out of it,Sasha.

I opened the window and went back to my bed room. "Oh come on y/n come skip with the shadow knights" Sasha begged.
I shook my head and she pouted.

I stepped into my closet and closed the door I then stepped out in my uniform. Sasha was already in her uniform.

My little sister walked in and ignored Sasha "sis? Did you get lost on freshman year?" Danny asked. Sasha laughed "of course you will" she then leaped out the window.

I shoved her out and then walked after her with my bag. My mom was running late today "sorry I can't drive you! Meeting in 5 mins! Love you!" She said kissing our foreheads quickly and ran out the door in business heels.

I dragged Danny out the door and we both began to walk to school. Zenix,Sasha and gene joined in to walk with us.
"Who's this?" Zenix asked pulling Danny's backpack. "Delinquents!" Danny hissed and ran off.

"Real smooth zenix" gene said and leaned his elbow on my shoulder. "Don't you want to join us?" He asked. I shook my head "ally's or enemies. Choose" I said simply giving zenix a creepy smile.

Zenix put his hands up "ALLY!" He screamed and ran to school. I nudged gene off and ran off to school.
Time skip~
I sighed as I set my backpack in my locker for lunch. Everything was normal. Sasha tapped my shoulder and I turned to look at her. "What?" I asked. Gene leaned against the locker and smirked at me. "Wanna skip?" He asked.

I shook my head and ran to lunch. I sat down with my friends "Hey y/n" Aphmau said.
Danny sat down with a sigh "gene has been annoying me all day!" She hissed. The whole table laughed. I looked at her "well Danny you have to deal with them" I said and gene appeared. "Yes I'm stuck with you for a year" he said and sat in between them.

I flicked him "sit with Sasha and zenix" I said and pushed him out of the chair.Danny giggled and he stood up.

"Oh come on kitty" gene said. I groaned "quit calling me that" Garroth looked over "get out of here gene quit harrassing them" he said

"Or what prince charmin-"
"It's Garroth" Garroth cut off gene.
Gene smirked and walked off"see you later" he said to me and sat down with Sasha and zenix.

Gene POV
As I sat down Sasha smirked at me. "What?" I asked her.
"You like her don't you?" She asked and zenix added ,"he's liked her since freshman year!" He said and I groaned "no I don't"

Do I like her?

Hey! Hope you enjoyed this. I need to do more Aphmau stuff, I have some ideas of more stories I just need to complete the first season of some of the stories I'm writing now.
_IndigoBlueFantasy_
You should check her out!
She's really cool!
Til later
~Kitty