Chapter Three

Chapter Three

I couldn't sleep all night, I had kissed Harry! And then he gave me his phone number! What was next?! I was so excited I had forgotten all about Niall until now. Why was he so mad?

***Niall's P.O.V.***

***Flashback***

I saw Jane from the stage, I didn't know her name then, but I do now. I had pointed her out to all of the boys. It wasn't her poster that caught my attention, it was her.And then I noticed the poster. It was a nice poster though. Anyway, after that Liam got the great idea of bring her up onto the stage, I must've been as red as a tomato! She was beautiful. Call me crazy, but it felt like love at first sight.

***End of flashback***

I could tell Harry liked her too. I mean, it was obvious. He was smiling when I pointed her out. And then after he knows I like her, he kisses her. Typical Harry.

***Harry's P.O.V.***

That kiss was amazing, Jane was so beautiful.  I knew it made Niall mad, he had been glaring at me ever since we got back to our tour bus. When I got back, I took a shower, and went to bed. Everyone else told me they were staying up. I woke up a while later. I went out to the living room. I saw all the boys watching T.V. Niall and Liam were talking. "Harry, come here." Liam told me.

"Ya?" I asked. Liam looked at Niall.

Niall started to talk. "Why did you even kiss her? I told you I liked her. " He told me, he looked pretty sad.

"Niall, I'm sorry, okay?" I told him. He looked down.

"Okay." He muttered.

I felt kinda bad, I probably shouldn't have done that. He did see her first, it was a bit mean to do that. I wouldn't like it if someone did it to me. But, she was so pretty! I can't help it.

***Liam's P.O.V.***

Niall was hurt. Before the girls game up after the concert, Niall had said out loud, to all of us, that he liked her. But Harry kissed her, and ruined it for Niall

"Harry?" I was going to talk to him be myself, even though Niall had. I just wanted to make sure he got it.

He groaned. "What now?" He asked.

"Why'd you kiss her. Even after Niall said he liked her?"

"I'm sorry okay!" He shouted. "I shouldn't have done that, I know, but I couldn't help it!"

"Well you need to learn to not do that anymore! Even if you do like her. Niall told us all that he liked her first, so just... don't do it again." When I got done, Zayn and Louis were standing by the door, listening to our conversation.

"Privet moment?" Harry told them both.

"Oh yeah, sorry Liam." Zayn said. He left.

"Sorry." Harry told me.

"You better tell Niall that."

Harry nodded, and went back in the bus to find Niall

"NIALL!!" I called

"What?" He asked, eating some chips.

"I talked to Harry, and he said sorry." I said smiling.

"Really?!" He said looking up from his bag of chips.

I laughed."Yes."

Just then Harry's phone rang. "Ello? Oh hi Jane, how are you do-" I glared at him. "Um..Do you want to talk to Niall?" He asked her disapointedly "here he is."

"Hi! Jane?" Niall left the room.

***

Niall had been talking for about an hour, when he finally came back. "Um..Harry, your phone's dead, sorry about that."

"No problem." Harry said.

I was glad everyone was happy with each other again.

"Hey lads?" Niall said interrupting my thoughts.

"Yes?" Louis and I asked in unison.

"I hope you don't mind that Jane's going to be staying with us."