Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

***Jane's P.O.V.***

I woke up the next day to the smell of bacon and eggs. I went into the kitchen. Everyone was in there. Niall and Liam were cooking, Louis and Eleanor were cooking, Harry was watching T.V. with Zayn and Danielle. Niall looked in my direction when I came into the kitchen.

He looked up at me and smiled.

"Here, come sit down." He pulled out a chair for me, and motioned for me to sit down. He went back to his food. "Hungry?" He asked, handing me a plate a food. It had a handful of eggs, and two pieces of bacon. Niall had double.

"So did you sleep well?" He asked me, biting into a peice of bacon. I shurgged. I was still upset about yesterday, all those 'fans' that had called me names.

"Not really." I told him. He looked disappointed when I said that. He then embraced me in a hug.

"Why not, my princess?" He asked again. I gave him a look saying, 'You should know, you were there' but he didn't seem to catch on.

"Yesterday? The rude comments?" I informed him. He nodded.

"Oh yeah."

"What?" Liam asked, putting Danielle and his dishes in the sink.

"Some rude 'Fans'." Niall told him, he nodded and then went back to sitting on the couch with Danielle.

"I'm sorry about that." Sydney told me. I shrugged.

"Oh well." I told her. She shook her head.

"No. Not oh well. People don't have the right to treat you that way." She mumbled quietly. I heard her, and smiled, I think I had a new best friend.

"Hey, do you wanna do something today? Maybe get our nails done?" I asked Sydney. She looked confused,

"Out of the blue, but sounds great!" She said happily. I smiled back and nodded.

"Okay, well i'll go get ready, and then we can go." I told her. I went to my room (That I shared with Niall), I decided to wear a long white dress.

I went back out to the kitchen. Everyone was there, and one extra person, Baby Lux. She shot me her cute little baby smile when she saw me. I went up to her and grabbed her in my hands.

"Lux!" I said excitedly. I had never met Baby Lux, but she was so adorable. I picked her up and twirled her around, she started to giggle. Once I stopped I gave her back to Harry. He started to tickle her, she giggled once again. Everyone was huddled around her.

"When did she get here?" I asked tickling her tummy.

"She just now did, her mother just dropped her off." Harry said, looking up at me. I nodded.

After playing with Lux for a while, me and Sydney went to go get our nails done.

***

Sydney pulled up to the curb.

"Okay were here." She said smiling. I smiled back and got out of the car. We walked into the building. There was a pretty good sized line, but Sydney insisted we wait. She said this place was really good, with manicures, and things in that nature.

After about forty-five minutes of waiting, it was finally our turn. We got two seats by each other. One of the cosmetologist came and gave us a book-let full of idea's for nails. It was amazing! The was miniature painting from artist in there. Sydney must be right, this place looks so cool!

The cosmotoligist came back. "Picked anything yet?" She asked us.

"Number..." Sydney took another look at the book "142 please?"