Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

***Niall's P.O.V.***

**Five Months Later**

I was loving this house! It was huge! Jane and I shared a room, so did Louis and El, Liam and Danielle, and Sydney moved in with us, so she shared a room with Zayn. We had a kitchen, of course, a movie room, a game room, an indoor pool and hot tub, and a snack room. A SNACK ROOM!! It was awesome here, and I'm pretty sure everyone else loved it.

And Jane was doing pretty good also. Her tummy was getting pretty big though, it had been seven months! And it turns out, she was having a little baby girl. She was really excited about it too. It all she had been talking about for the past month.

"We have to go rehearse, for our tour, the girls can come with." Harry said interrupting my thoughts.

"Okay." I said smiling. I went up go ask Jane if she wanted to go with us. She was asleep on our bed, but as soon as the door closed, her eyes fluttered open.

"Hey." She said sweetly.

"Hi, do you want to come with us to rehearse?" I asked her.

"Sure." She said smiling. I helped her up. "Thanks."

***

"Alright, were going to wait here." Said Eleanor. All four of them started talking, and gossiping. We all nodded.

"We'll be rehearsing." Liam said. Then they all nodded.

***Jane's P.O.V.***

"Did you hear that-" Just then three girls came in.

"Is One Direction, like, here?" One of them asked. We all looked at each other, and shook our heads, we couldn't tell anyone that they were here.

"Nope." Sydney said. I looked over at the other two girls, they were whispering and pointing at me, and then they both laughed. I had a feeling they were talking about me, and they were.

"Hey um... your pregnant? At like, Sixteen?" One of them asked laughing.

"Ha ha, yeah. You should be on that MTV show, Sixteen and pregnant!" The other one said laughing even more. The last one started laughing along with them. I started to tear up. Sydney noticed and stood up.

"Get out. Now." She said pointing to the door. "And she's NOT Sixteen."

"And what are you gonna do? Make us?" Asked one of the girls. Sydney's jaw clenched.

"Get. Out." She said pointing to the door again. "Or I'll scream." The girls laughed. "5. 4. 3. 2. Don't make me get to one!" Sydney said loudly. "1." Then Sydney started screaming extremely loud, I had to plug my ears it was so loud! Liam and Niall came running.

"What's going on?' Liam asked. All three of the girls started fangirling.

"Omg. Your Liam Payne!!" One shouted.

"What's going on?" Niall asked looking at me worriedly. He saw I had tears in my eyes. "What did they do?" He whispered in my ear.

"Nothing, just make them leave, please." I told him, wiping away a tear. Niall went up to them.

"Leave." He said sternly. They got a disgusted look on their face.

"Uh! How rude! Whatever, we wanted to leave!" one of them said shouting as she left, the other two followed behind her.

"What happened?" Niall asked me again.

"They were just making fun of me." I said quietly. Just then Harry, Louis, and Zayn came.

"Hey, what's up?" Zayn asked, sitting down by Sydney.

"These girls, they were acting stupid." She said.

"Oh."  Zayn said. "Because I heard you scream." She just nodded.

"Well, just holler if you need anything else, we have to go rehearse." Zayn said getting up from the couch.

"Or scream."  Louis said winking. I couldn't help but giggling a bit. He smiled, and then went back to rehearsing. As soon as the boys were gone, we all started gossiping again.

***

"Hey love, were done now." Niall said walking down the hallway, and then kissing me on the cheek. I got up.

"Okay." Once we got outside, we were attacked by fans, and some rude comments.

"Ew! Niall, why are you holding hands with that fatty!" Someone yelled. Niall tensed up.

"Niall, you can do WAY better than... that!" Someone else yelled. He clenched his jaw.

"Niall, you don't need that thing!" Another person yelled. He tightened his grip on my hand.

"Just ignore them." He whispered to me. "None of that is true." He told me. I heard another comment. I started to tear up. Why did they hate me so much? What did I ever do to them. Niall took notice of me crying, and wipped away a tear, and then he went in front of the crowd, he gently pulled me along with him.

"Hi everyone!" He said happily. "Guess what? I love this girl, so don't you say another word about her!" He yelled angrily, and then he kissed me right in front of everyone. I blushed while we were kissing. it was so sweet what he did, in front of his fans too. He stopped to breath.

It was silent all around. But then I heard a boo in the back round, and more people started booing. my happiness faded away, and I started to tear up, again.

"Lets just go to the car." Niall said in my ear. We made our way to the car. By the time I got there, I was bawling. Niall embraced me in a hug.

"Don't listen to them." He told me."Louis, can we go now?" Louis nodded.

"Yes." He sighed.

Once we got home, I went straight to bed. I was crying into my pillow for about an hour when Niall came in.

"It'll be okay." He said hugging me.

"No it won't!" I yelled. "I don't even know why everyone of your fans hate me so much!" I said bursting into tears. He kissed my forehead.

"Yes, it will." I didn't answer that, but soon after I fell asleep.

~Auothor's Note~

I hoped you liked it!

Comment and Vote please!

And wish @SydneyLea good luck, she's starting school tomorrow! (Monday) !