Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

***Louis' P.O.V.***

"Her ex-boyfriend?" I heard Niall ask Uncle. I was listening by the door. When we found him, I would kill him, who knows what he might be doing to Jane?!

I opened the door. "Sorry to interrupt, I was kind of eavesdropping, but its her e her kidnapped her?" I asked. We heard Harry yell though the door.

"Catnipped!" I opened the door and he fell over, and then laughed sheepishly. He closed the door and was probably still listening, so we moved to another spot.

"I'll beat him up. I'll kill him." I heard Niall mutter.

"Niall, that's never the right thing to do." Uncle said. He whimpered.

"Sorry. Do you know anything else?"

"No, just that its her ex-boyfriend." Uncle Si said. "Okay, well now that you both know, lets go back and record some more?" He started walking back to the studio.

When we walked into the studio, Zayn was flirting with a girl that looked unfamiliar.

"Who's this?" Uncle Si asked.

"I hope you don't mind, but this is Sydney, Sydney Lea. She very nice." He said smiling at her. "And pretty." She giggled.

"Thanks."

"Do you mind if she stay's in here to here us record?" Zayn asked. Uncle sighed.

"Were did you find her? And, I don't know."

"Well, she's a singer, I met her walking down the hallway, and ya know... we started talking!" Zayn said cheerfully. I'm glad he's finally happy, he seemed so blue the past couple of days. It was good that he wasn't so depressed anymore.

"Okay." Uncle Si sighed. "Lets get started then."

***Zayn's P.O.V.***

I have to admit this now, the other night when I told Jane I loved her, that was completely true, and I still do, just not as much, and anyway, I would never be able to be with her, she's with Niall. But when I met Sydney, something just clicked, I felt sparks everywhere around me.

"Uh... Zayn?" Niall said waving his hand back and forth in front of my face. I had realized I had been day dreaming. Sydney giggled. I smiled back at her.

***

"FINALLY! Were done recording!" Harry shouted as soon as we got out of the studio. When we got out side we were mobbed by fans.

"Zayn is that your girlfriend?! She's so beautiful!" One shouted. Sydney smiled.

"I love you Zayn!" Another one shouted. I stopped to sign a few posters.

"Zayn! Over here! Zayn!" Oh how I love my Directioners!

When we got home, we found Eleanor, and Danielle talking in low voices.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" Lou said walking up to El. She exchanged looks with Dani. Dani shrugged.

"Yeah, we should probably tell them."

"Tell us what?" Liam asked standing up.

"We know where Jane is."

~Auothor's Note~

Okay, so I uploaded THREE times today. Its because I have school tomorrow, and because of homework, I might not be able to upload a lot. So I hope I didn't have you ready all day! And I hope you liked it! Or loved it!(:

And just so you know, Sydney (In the story) is one of my good friends, @SydneyLea, in case you were wondering, and read her book, Our Little Secret, and A new Point Of View. They are AWESOME books!!(:

And if I don't update everyday, like I have been, I'm sorry, but school's starting, like I said! So yeah! I hope you liked this Chapter, and sorry for the cliff hanger!! Love you all!(: xxx