Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

***Niall's P.O.V.***

Last night was wonderful. I hope Jane thought that too. I had just woken up. Man, I was hungry! Someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around, it was Jane. "Hello beautiful." I smiled. Then she smiled back, and kissed my cheek.

"You know I love you, right?" She asked me.

"Yes. Did you know that I love you?" I asked, and she smiled. This was perfect. I had the perfect girl. The perfect life. Nothing could ruin this. "Lets go get breakfast. Eh?" I asked. "We could go down to the food court?" I asked again.

We were walking down to the food court when my phone vibrated. I got a text from a blocked person. "Ha, look at that, I got a text from a blocked person." I showed Jane.

"Are you going to read it?" She asked looking over at my phone. I opened it. It was a picture from her and some guy snogging. She let go of my hand. "That's my ex.."

"Why would someone send me this?" I asked her.

"To ruin our relationship?' She asked. A saw a tear roll down her cheek.

"Whats wrong?" I asked her and gently grabbing her hand again, and squeezed it.

"I just...I don't want anything to ruin our relationship. like last time, and now that I know people are out there trying too..." She trailed off.

"Love, don't worry." I smiled at her. "You don't have to worry about a thing." And I kissed her on the forehead. She smiled up at me.

Once we got back to her flat, we turned on the T.V., and started eating our breakfast. It was nice, just relaxing, knowing everything was okay.

***Jane's P.O.V.***

I knew exactly who had sent that text. Justice. She texted me a few days ago, telling me that she hated me, because I was dating Niall. I don't know exactly why she was mad, she liked Liam best. I don't know if she was jealous...

I texted her.

Me; Leave my relationship alone, please.

Justice; No, why should I?

Me; Becuz, we use to be best friends...and NOW look at us...

Justice; Just don't even talk to me anymore, were D O N E.

I stopped texting her, she might get even more mad at me then she was. "Hey, I've got to go to my room, I'm going to take a nap." I told Niall.

"Okay, have fun!" He joked. "Can I stay watching T.V.?"

I laughed. "Sure you can." I went into my room. I tried to fall asleep, but I couldn't. I started sobbing into my pillow. I hated not being friends with justice, we had grown up together since we were two. We use to be inseparable. But now that she 'hated' me, I guess we could be separable.

"Love?"

"Ahhh!" I screamed. Niall was there.

"Sorry babe. Whats wrong?" He asked, laying down beside me.

"Nothing really." I said turning around to look at him.

"Oh... so what I'm hearing it that you went to your room to cry, just because?" He lifted his eyebrow.

I sighed , I explained everything to him. "Don't worry about her! She won't ruin anything!" He smiled, and we started snogging.It started to get intense, but I stopped it. I planned on not losing my innocence until I was at least married.

***

.We checked everyone's flat, and no one was in them, when we finally got to Louis' everyone was in there. We saw Louis crying.

"Whats wrong?" Niall asked running over to him to comfort him.

"Eleanor broke up with me!" Louis said weeping.

~Auothors Note~

Ooohh, cliff hanger!! Its short, I know, sorry about that. I would've made it longer, but I wanted to end on a cliff hanger. Making all you people wonder, "What? Why did she break up with him?!" But yeah! So keep reading/voting/commenting! It will only get better!(: