Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One

***Niall's P.O.V.***

***Four months later, after Jane's baby was born***

"Aww. She so cute!" Danielle cooed.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Jane asked holding Talia in her arms.

Talia was my new baby, born two months ago, and she was so cute! She had the prettiest eyes you'd ever see on a baby-they were bright, vibrant blue. They were so beautiful.

"Can I hold her?" Louis asked. Jane handed her over to him. "I just love kids." he told us. Eleanor laughed.

"We know you do Lou."

"Can I hold her next?" Liam asked.

"I suppose so." Louis told him, we all laughed.

"Hey, we need to go down to Uncle Si's house. He just texted me to come over." Liam said. I looked over at Niall, he just shrugged, but at the same time, smiling from ear to ear.

"What's going on?" I asked. Everyone did what Niall had just done, shruggg, and then smile. I got a really weird feeling in my stomach. What is going on?

When we had got to Simon's house, there was ballons, and confetti everywhere!

"What's all this?" I asked Niall.

"A party by the looks of it." He said.

"But, for what?"

"I don't know. Something special."

I asked everyone, but they all said the same thing, 'something special.' Why? And they all said that, not something along the lines of it, but that in particular. It was really weird.

I went to change Talia's diaper, and when I came back, everybody was in the family room, waiting for me.

"Okay, what is going on?" I demanded.

"Niall walked up to me. "Jane,-" He started, he was interrupted by Talia, mumbling something.

"Mama," she tried saying. Everyone laughed as she tried saying 'mama'. "Dada." She said, the room went silent. Was she talking about Niall? Did she mean Niall was her dad?

I looked over at him, I saw tears filling his eyes. "She-she called me dada?" he asked smiling. I nodded.

"She did." I pecked his check. "So what's going on here anyway?" I asked once again. Niall smiled, and pulled something out of his pocket, and began singing Chasing Cars-Snow Patrol.

We'll do it all, everything, on our own.

We don't need anything, or anyone.

If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me, and just forget the world?

I don't quite know how to say, how I feel.

Those three words are said too much, they're not enough.

If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me, and just forget the world?

Forget what were told, before we get too old?

Show me a garden that's bursting into life.

Let's waste time, Chasing Cars around our heads.

I need your grace, to remind me, to find my own.

If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what were told, before we get too old?

Show me a garden that's bursting into life.

All that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see.

I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all.

If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me, and just forget the world?

When he got done her smiled, and kissed me quickly. I smiled "That was sweet." I said, and kissed his check. He blushed.

"Do you want to know why were here?" He asked me. I shook my head "Because I love you." He answerd.

"I loved you, since I met you at the concert. And, I don't know what I would do without you. You stole my heart." He got down on one knee and smiled. "Will you marry me?" The room became quiet, with everyone watching me, waiting for a response.

"Yes." I said. "Yes! Yes!" He stood up, and picked me up and spun me around bridal style.

This was it. I was getting married, to Niall, because he Stole My Heart.