XII

All in all let me ask this thing that I have reflected in this passage. For me, the very significant point and conclusion I can make upon watching Solomon's Gold is there are many different area that may influence us of who is God, who are we going to praise and how are we going to serve him. Its either the science, religion, community, etc. But if we're going to think about it well, this will be an influence only. If we will be asking ourselves, do you really know God? No, because the God that you now is their God. Just remember that our God will be your God if you really have a true faith in Him. And it will happen if we really know him.
But how can we know Him? Of who really the God? It is said that seek first His righteousness and it shall be given unto you. So, if we will know Him trully not the way God is being intoruced to you then we can find Him.

Let us start to seek God with our own. Let us not be contented with what has been introduced to us. It is said, “ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you”. It is you to move first not others. Not the science, culture and government will dictate who and what we are going to worship.