IV

Aside from the occult story of Roman Catholic about the Queen of Sheba, story of the three wise men who are named as Balthazar, Melchior and Gaspar is also an example of false story created by occult Christians who want to make their own tradition . Where in Roman Catholic culture, they believed that these three wise men are scientists who want to prove the realism of prophecy but the truth is they are fans of old testament who are truly waiting to day that prophecy stated the Messiah will born. They followed the star because they have faith that these star will bring them into the land where Jesus was. Not just because they are scientists who are studying the stars.

Aside from it, as what we know, these wise men  worshipped Joseph and Marry which we now inherited it. We also praised them. But according to the bible, where Solomon’s explained it clearly, Those men didn’t worshipped those but God.

What a great occultism. I might say that they are the best authors who are perfectly changed the bible. Amazing! Very nice! I couldn’t believed that they utilized the concept of story to give the favor to them and to praise the images, the gods and goddesses which Jesus rebuke and treat them as enemies of God.