VI

Presently, so much revelations were revealed.
Even the story of our own Bathala ( God of our ancestors ) which because of Christianity it serve as just an occult God.

I just came thought of it and asked my self which was starting to wakeup from the soul of traditional faiths, “ So, it really meant that our dearest ancestors were serving our real Almighty Creator alone and  those times, they were on the right way of worship?”
Wow! Again. What a great “damaso” who invaded our righteousness with God and bring us unto the their own way and occult  righteousness together with their fake god's.
Those Spaniards; the damasos invaded us that we might think the left us with the rich culture. But holistically , if we were just know the broad meaning of our lives as Filipinos, then we can recognize that what they have introduced to us were just a deceiving belief and rites for us not to be aware of our being by grace.

Our glorious past was being deformed unto a just present of government faith by the Spaniards religion. Because of those who influenced our tradition of sincerity has turned into a hypocrite life. Worshipping the marry and saints, we were now a sinners. We were now living as follower of demons who were worshipping the fake gods.

Yes, it was real and I fully agreed that as a land of ancient places of Sheba, Ophir, and Tarshish, our ancestors were already  worshipping the almighty Creator called.