Apologize

Jade POV
I woke up the next morning with only ONE thing on my mind: I needed to get the hell out of here!

I grabbed my cell phone and looked into the mirror, my face was damaged, badly. Not to mention my shirt was still ripped from last nights incident. So I was basically in a bra and miniskirt.

Luckily, the maid so happened to have a closet full of jackets in my room. So, I grabbed one.

I opened the door slowly to see Trey sleeping. I creeped past him and made my way downstairs.

I was hungry, so I went into the kitchen to look for food. I grabbed a soda and a quick unhealthy snack.

"What are you doing?" I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around to see Chris behind me, looking at me suspiciously.

"I'm leaving." I said.

"It was Trey, wasn't it?" I nodded. A tear rolled from my face, making the scar sting. At this point I hated Trey, with a passion. Hands down.

"I don't want to talk about it." Then, Chris leaned in to kiss me. I hesitated at first, but I gave in. He was so sweet. His eyes flashed gold, which I am guessing it's symbolic for compassion.

But, I had to go. So, I pulled away and ran out the front door, leaving nothing but a confused look on Chris' face.

Trey POV
Damn, what time is it? No, bump that. Where's Jade? I looked around in her room, no where to be found! I should of known she was going to leave!

"Aye Chris!" Chris came jogging up the stairs. "Hey, have you seen Jade?"

"Yeah, we had a little talk." This made him grin, "Then she just ran off."

"What do you mean 'little talk'?!" I yelled.

"Don't trip! Besides, you're the reason for this, not me! How dare you put your hands on her?"

"It wasn't like that!"

"Whatever man! You won't treat her right, I will." He walked away towards the bathroom. Fuck!

I breathed in deeply, her scent was sensible so I knew she wasn't too far. I ran out the front door, shaking my head desperately attempting to track her down.

Running towards the scent in vampire speed, I began to practice my apology to her: I'm so sorry Jade, I love you. Do you forgive me? That sounded pretty good.

After miles of running, I finally found her laying on a bench. Hearing a couple of sniffles and sobs from here and there. Poor Jade. I immediately ran to her.

"Jade, are you okay?" I whispered.

She looked up at me in a disgusted look and yelled,"Do I look okay to you?! You did this to me!"

This made me cry. Damn, why the hell am I so sensitive? I sat right next to her and rubbed her back, attempting to soothe her. But, she wouldn't budge. It began to rain.

"I love you Jade. I didn't mean to hurt you at all. But, I was so hurt! I guess you can say I was jealous of you and Chris. Laying with him, almost as if you cared nothing about me. So, I got drunk. Every single I did to you, wasn't done by choice. I'm so, so, so sorry Jade."

She looked back at me, I held my breath. She then finally said, "I had feelings for you. Now I'm deciphering them. Glad to hear you apologize though." She raised up. "Oh, and can you take me back to your house? This rain, is killing me."

"Sure." I said leaning in for a hug.

"Did you not hear me?" I looked at her confused. "I don't know how I feel about you anymore Trey." My heart broke but, I didn't want her to know. So, we started on the way back home.